man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
doubt it tbh. no one wants to fukk with a crazy naked ass dude :scusthov: who knows what can happen, he can poke your eyes out or some shyt. and there aint no gratification in fightin him anyway, no reward.

If he ran up on a real nikka he would be floored. Crazy or not. He runs up on me I'm aiming at his chin and will give him the best combo I have to offer. Win, lose or draw I can't allow him to put his hands on me. If he's within arms reach coming towards me he's gonna get that issue.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I've see this dude before, he must of got some crazy shyt recently.

Im surprised this didn't happen at civic center stop

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If he ran up on a real nikka he would be floored. Crazy or not. He runs up on me I'm aiming at his chin and will give him the best combo I have to offer. Win, lose or draw I can't allow him to put his hands on me. If he's within arms reach coming towards me he's gonna get that issue.
if he ran up on you its one thing, shyt is self-defense. but would anyone go out of their way to knock him out ? I doubt it. besides the internet warrior mowgli of course :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
if he ran up on you its one thing, shyt is self-defense. but would anyone go out of their way to knock him out ? I doubt it. besides the internet warrior mowgli of course :heh:
It depends. If you're walking with your daughter in the Bart Station and see that you have to do something if he's disrespecting like that. Even if he ain't fukking with you.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
16th&Mission ain't no joke

all the haymakers, bullets, tazers aint going to stop a nikka 100%b adrenaline flowing on PCP

nope,haha@dude thinking that punching him will stop him,Bruce Lee would have a hard time putting dude down unless he killed him,esp this dude,he was agile and graceful,minus thee fukkery

unless your the hero type&he's hurting someone else the best thing you could do is just leave these cats alone,be calm,don't act animated and just walk away

when i was a youngin i've seen uso's on dust take on a gang of pigs,heard stories of broken handcuffs,etc

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ya'll really in here coppin pleas. You dont need to be a tough guy to not put up with a nikka's bullshyt. You dont even have to put hands on em. The Bay been soft ever since those white girls starting saying nikka.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
16th&Mission ain't no joke

nope,haha@dude thinking that punching him will stop him,Bruce Lee would have a hard time putting dude down unless he killed him,esp this dude,he was agile and graceful,minus thee fukkery

unless your the hero type&he's hurting someone else the best thing you could do is just leave these cats alone,be calm,don't act animated and just walk away

when i was a youngin i've seen uso's on dust take on a gang of pigs,heard stories of broken handcuffs,etc

:ohhh::whoa::wow:

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

deadbecky.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you gotta be a hero? :what: What's it matter to you?

you dont know what being a hero is. stopping this dude wouldnt be heroic. they wouldnt give you a medal, name a day after you, start namin sandwiches out of you, theres no parade, he aint even hurt nobody, you wouldnt be saving lives. you would just be someone who stopped someone from being and doing something stupid.

that doesnt take courage, a profound knowledge of self and inner strength. it would take as much to stop him as it would to tell a kid to stop playin in the street.

Every one of these motherfukkers would have reacted the same way: scared as shyt cause unless you a war vet or something, you aint prepared for people to start shooting at your ass while you watchin a movie and you aint ready for a naked dude who's doing fukkin back flips in the fukkin subway.

where does fear come in to play? dude was completely naked, not dressed in bulletproof combat gear. he aint have no knife, no gun, no concealable's. it would have taken one person to tackle him and he would have folded like lawn furniture.

believe if this was in the hood nikkas would have jumped him off gp. pack mentality. this dude dances around, gets on youtube. its not gonna be too long before someone is walkin past you naked, cause aint nobody did shyt to stop him. some people think this shyts funny. damn near 10 mins of people being scared and running away. if it woulda been 2 -3 minutes and ended with him being kicked in the faced and stomped bloody. people would be like :patrice: i dont think ima get naked and run through public, people aint fukkin around they'll damn there kill you.

everyone there are cowards, women being chased and screaming...granted he wasnt doing anything but he could have been holding her down and raping her and people still woulda walked by. im baffled by the cowardice but not surprises most people dont want to get involved.

like i said if i were going to work or someshyt i would have kept it movin cause i aint even tryin to be like "im 20 minutes late, there was a naked guy at the bart station..." but going home or some shyt, i might have either lured him out of public area to contain the situation or atleast tried something, a kick to the head, a tackle..something.