MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
there are a million or so blacks who could afford paying $38,000 for a luxury brand bag...I would not go be a store clerk, working in a luxury store and not know how to read and guage folks interests at the store. Racism is so dumb because you could have put a broke white homeless person in front of the store clerk and she would have shown the bag.

Know how to gauge the customer, give the customer what they need.

Reminds me of a buddy of mine who went to store and all they wanted to show him was tennis shoes, ok tennis shoes cool but racist dumb store clerk...bring out the business shoes, because thats what he needs
I know you really don't believe that.

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she thought going to "progressive europe"she wouldnt face racism but thats where racism was invented:bryan:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
she thought going to "progressive europe"she wouldnt face racism but thats where racism was invented:bryan:

Well if she didn't take time to inform herself of where she was going, that's on her. Lol @ seeing Switzerland as "progressive". Read a newspaper or something.

UDC.jpg
ad to get the "black sheep" out of Swiss. Immigrants, asylum seakers, and other Europeans (especially southern Europeans).

stop-minarets-suisse-udc.jpg
as against building minarets in Switzerland. They did a referendum, and managed to forbid building them.

UDC-corbeau.jpg
ad against free circulation from citizens of...Romania and Bulgaria.

udc_ok2.jpg
ad against "foreigners abusing the Swiss social system".

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok i see that now but i still am not saying just convince white people to acknowledge racism, im saying prove more thouroughly her case on this so there is no mistaking of the racism as well as getting rid of all illusions cast over what really happen versus what didnt in proper perspective because like it or not there is no way that line of stores is about to get shut down just because oprah doesnt shop there lol...

if anything the racists are going to make sure they stay caking and which ever c00n doesnt feel like they did wrong at all, just look small scale at all the white tv entertainers that get exposed for their racism, in the end they still cake up because somebody is willing to carry them

Yeah, but what I'm saying is we don't need to shop with them. We need to shop with black owned stores. That is why I'm saying it doesn't matter if they acknowledge racism or not. We need to circulate money amongst our selves. There are SUPER DUPER talented black fashion designers. Im talking real fashion, not just screen printed t-shirts. Let's buy their fashion and their products instead of chasing white people and their businesses.

Look up "Black Wall Street" (not game's record label). It was a time period after slavery but before civil rights when black business was booming in America. Of course the hating ass white people vandalized and burned down the businesses but anyway...we need to get back to that.

Greenwood is a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of the most successful and wealthiest African American communities in the United States during the early 20th Century, it was popularly known as America's "Black Wall Street" until the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921. The riot was one of the most devastating race riots in history and it destroyed the once thriving Greenwood community.

Within five years after the riot, surviving residents who chose to remain in Tulsa rebuilt much of the district. They accomplished this despite the opposition of many white Tulsa political and business leaders. It resumed being a vital black community until segregation was overturned by the Federal Government during the 1950s and 60s. Desegregation encouraged blacks to live and shop elsewhere in the city, causing Greenwood to lose much of its original vitality. Since then, city leaders have attempted to encourage other economic development activity nearby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa,_Oklahoma

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah it's fukked up ...but what do you expect...when you shop at HIGH END EUROPEAN STORES......

n1gga money ...no matter how LONG that n1gga money is...is still nikka MONEY to these old world elitist Crakkkers :manny:

you thought she would have learned the first time when she got DISRESPECTED at that HERMES store in Paris in 2005

I mean shyt..your like a billion dollar byatch..couldn't you have SEND YOUR ASSISTANT (prefferbly a WHITE ONE) so you don't have to keep enduring this shyt

i mean gottdamn WTF is she pulling publicity stunts.....

you get RACIALLY DISRESPCTED at a high end european store and you don't do shyt but go to the MEDIA the next day ....to talk about the shyt

with the MONEY she got ...she should have put out a hit on that retailer.... :violent:

fukk a march, a rally , or a sit down confrence.........just whack erebody!!! :russ:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yeah it's fukked up ...but what do you expect...when you shop at HIGH END EUROPEAN STORES......

n1gga money ...no matter how LONG that n1gga money is...is still n1gga MONEY to these old world elitist Crakkkers :manny:

you thought she would have learned the first time when she got DISRESPECTED at that HERMES store in Paris in 2005

I mean shyt..your like a billion dollar byatch..couldn't you have SEND YOUR ASSISTANT (prefferbly a WHITE ONE) so you don't have to keep enduring this shyt

you get RACIALLY DISRESPCTED at a high end european store and you don't do shyt but go to the MEDIA the next day ....to talk about the shyt

with the MONEY she got ...she should have put out a hit on that retailer.... :violent:

fukk a march, a rally , or a sit down confrence.........just whack erebody!!! :russ:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

n1gga money ...no matter how LONG that n1gga money is...is still nikka MONEY to these old world elitist Crakkkers :manny:

Probably because its a lie and she just wanted some publicity for her new "race" movie coming out....conveniently next week......hmmm

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:They don't know the 0 in her name, stands for how many she got in her bank account:skip:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
$100 bucks says it was the French side of switzerland and NOT the German side. French people by nature are elitist and classist pretentious fukks. same shyt happened to her at the "Hermes" store in Paris a few years back. fukk em.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. Racism doesn't exist.

fukk you asswipe.
:manny:
Why so mad bruh?
I know racism exists. I also know classism and sexism exist.

You know what else I know? That ppl like Oprah woul d do and say anything for publicity or to "sell"something. And it just so happens that this is giving her a lot of free pub for her movie that opens up next week.

Ain't no different than these fake ass beefs in hip hop. Or all the drama with actors and stuff JUST before a movie comes out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:manny:
Why so mad bruh?
I know racism exists. I also know classism and sexism exist.

You know what else I know? That ppl like Oprah woul d do and say anything for publicity or to "sell"something. And it just so happens that this is giving her a lot of free pub for her movie that opens up next week.

Ain't no different than these fake ass beefs in hip hop. Or all the drama with actors and stuff JUST before a movie comes out.

So the Swiss government agreeing with her doesn't mean anything, huh?

Just stop exposing your c00nish behavior.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So the Swiss government agreeing with her doesn't mean anything, huh?

Just stop exposing your c00nish behavior.
I'll be right beside you at the parade bruh, just let me know when you wanna march on these racist cacs

Until then, I ain't gonna worry about the problems of a billionaire who wouldn't give two shyts about me.
We got our own problems down here.