MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Name a system of supremacy other than the white version.
System of Supremacy?

Lmao. Ok sure ill play along.
Yup there are lots of white ppl that believe they are the supreme race.

I guess that means no one else can be racist but them huh?

You ever leave America?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
System of Supremacy?

Lmao. Ok sure ill play along.
Yup there are lots of white ppl that believe they are the supreme race.

I guess that means no one else can be racist but them huh?

You ever leave America?
You didn't answer the question. This little "white people aren't the only people who are racist, anybody can be racist" bullshyt that you white people are now on is simply a smoke screen made to try and deflect from the system of white supracy. The reason that you didn't answer my question is because you can't. There is no other system of supremacy that compares to white supremacy. This "blacks can be racist too" bullshyt that you people keep parroting doesn't fly because there is no system or institution that enforces any kind of black supremacy on whites or other non blacks. So called black racism hasn't oppressed or disenfranchised one white person. Black racism= Referring to whites as crackers and assuming all whites are racist. That brings me to another thing, all whites are racist. The benefit of the doubt for you people not being racist has long been revoked, and that's on the strength of history. :russ: The nerve of whites thinking that they get some type of benefit of the doubt as far as race goes. You people literally invented racism.

"Can you prove that it was racism? How do you know that the white girl shyt on Oprah because she's black? You're playing the race card, you're the racist" :pachaha: I'm telling y'all, this is the new strategy that whites are now using to perpetuate their racism. They'll lie, act stupid, and do anything else but cop to any forms of racism that aren't completely overt.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Yeah, but what I'm saying is we don't need to shop with them. We need to shop with black owned stores. That is why I'm saying it doesn't matter if they acknowledge racism or not. We need to circulate money amongst our selves. There are SUPER DUPER talented black fashion designers. Im talking real fashion, not just screen printed t-shirts. Let's buy their fashion and their products instead of chasing white people and their businesses.

Look up "Black Wall Street" (not game's record label). It was a time period after slavery but before civil rights when black business was booming in America. Of course the hating ass white people vandalized and burned down the businesses but anyway...we need to get back to that.

you right we dont though and we should be spending in black owned stores especially those of us who have options on a very large scale im just trying to take it steps at a time but im with you on that, but last thing i want to do is come off as somebody just worried about what oprah spends her money on like im jealous or something along the lines lol cant make suggestions without being a hater nowadays

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer the question. This little "white people aren't the only people who are racist, anybody can be racist" bullshyt that you white people are now on is simply a smoke screen made to try and deflect from the system of white supracy. The reason that you didn't answer my question is because you can't. There is no other system of supremacy that compares to white supremacy. This "blacks can be racist too" bullshyt that you people keep parroting doesn't fly because there is no system or institution that enforces any kind of black supremacy on whites or other non blacks. So called black racism hasn't oppressed or disenfranchised one white person. Black racism= Referring to whites as crackers and assuming all whites are racist. That brings me to another thing, all whites are racist. The benefit of the doubt for you people not being racist has long been revoked, and that's on the strength of history. :russ: The nerve of whites thinking that they get some type of benefit of the doubt as far as race goes. You people literally invented racism.

"Can you prove that it was racism? How do you know that the white girl shyt on Oprah because she's black? You're playing the race card, you're the racist" :pachaha: I'm telling y'all, this is the new strategy that whites are now using to perpetuate their racism. They'll lie, act stupid, and do anything else but cop to any forms of racism that aren't completely overt.
:bryan:

And I'm done arguing with children for the day.

Have fun being held down by the man, it's Saturday night and I got shyt to do.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I know you really don't believe that.
thats how it goes, sadly...

switch the roles, people are so naive and gullible when it comes to race its sickening and they could be played with.

thats how madoff got it made in his schemes, they werent fact checking madoff...they were just believing madoff and madoff was schemer...oh no he cant be madoff is white...that type of illusion.

Some people think every whittte got it made...even some c00n blacks think so...so there a blacks mixing with poor whites, probably cause they grew up in similar neighborhoods, but wanna brag about skin color and be poor? but a woman...who is worth $2.9 billion net worth...made $77 million in one year...looks like she cant afford $38,000 purse? When she could? Just that racist mindstate is just why a lot whites cant be taken seriously. They really believe their hype. LOL...them mixed kids cant afford the bag...and a lot of whites cant affort the bag...very few rich people could...If only one group is frequenting the store since the store is not in Africa it is still limiting to think that anyone cant afford the purs...but anyone with a brain see that, making money sees no exception, but thats how whites act, you really cant take them seriously, because their thinking is not 100%. It like all I see are red cars, so a blue car wont work? wont ride the same? wont get there? but the blue car on the road, passing everything else? the blue car is not supposed to do that? but it did. You cant smartly front on $77 million a year and if you do your guage is off and caught up in the white false sense of superiority.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
0nSfPwJ.gif

are ppl srs with some of the posts in here?

cacs, breh, cacs...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
$100 bucks says it was the French side of switzerland and NOT the German side. French people by nature are elitist and classist pretentious fukks. same shyt happened to her at the "Hermes" store in Paris a few years back. fukk em.

I saw on the French news the employee was Italian..

Not sure what city O Dawg was in...

McPiff

#goat
Daps

1049.gif

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

It's either racism or at least xenophobia, some places in Switzerland are seemingly really crazy for foreigners, I have some Italian friends (white) who were treated like shyt there, and that wasn't even in luxury stores obviously. Stories have emerged that they even have non-official guidelines to not give jobs to French people because they're "lazy" :ohhh:I mean it seems like the German speakers look down on the French speakers, and they're all Swiss :dwillhuh: So not surprised one stupid sales clerck would treat a black woman like that, I'm more surprised that someone in Switzerland would not have a clue about who Oprah is tbh

You have it slightly confused. They look down on French people from France -- not French-speaking Swiss. They hate Germans too. They're a very xenophobic society (kinda like Japan).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oprah should buy that store to simply show up one day and say

your fired nikka!