MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
You didn't answer the question. This little "white people aren't the only people who are racist, anybody can be racist" bullshyt that you white people are now on is simply a smoke screen made to try and deflect from the system of white supracy. The reason that you didn't answer my question is because you can't. There is no other system of supremacy that compares to white supremacy. This "blacks can be racist too" bullshyt that you people keep parroting doesn't fly because there is no system or institution that enforces any kind of black supremacy on whites or other non blacks. So called black racism hasn't oppressed or disenfranchised one white person. Black racism= Referring to whites as crackers and assuming all whites are racist. That brings me to another thing, all whites are racist. The benefit of the doubt for you people not being racist has long been revoked, and that's on the strength of history. :russ: The nerve of whites thinking that they get some type of benefit of the doubt as far as race goes. You people literally invented racism.

"Can you prove that it was racism? How do you know that the white girl shyt on Oprah because she's black? You're playing the race card, you're the racist" :pachaha: I'm telling y'all, this is the new strategy that whites are now using to perpetuate their racism. They'll lie, act stupid, and do anything else but cop to any forms of racism that aren't completely overt.

1367496144-golf-clap.gif

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
$100 bucks says it was the French side of switzerland and NOT the German side. French people by nature are elitist and classist pretentious fukks. same shyt happened to her at the "Hermes" store in Paris a few years back. fukk em.

So you base your "knowledge" about french-speaking Swiss on one experience...in Paris lol no doubt people sound elitist to you if you can't make a difference between two countries :russ:

ANYONE that thinks that one race is more racist than any other judging solely by their race is an idiot.

Racism is NOT exclusive to white ppl.

In America there are more whites, and yes there are many whites that are racist. But their are more that are not. Just as there are many racist blacks, Asians, natives, Latinos, etc

Breh it's a well-known scientifically proven fact on the-coli that all whites are racists and that only whites are racists. And everything bad that happened in the history of humanity anywhere is because white people lol

You have it slightly confused. They look down on French people from France -- not French-speaking Swiss. They hate Germans too. They're a very xenophobic society (kinda like Japan).

From what I've heard (people who've lived there) it's both: they hate French-speaking Swiss (even though they hate Italian speaking Swiss even more) AND French people (again, less than they hate Italian people). Maybe you know more on this than I do tho so I'll leave it at those second-hand opinions I got. But we agree that it seems to be a very xenophobic society.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
glad Oprah is exposing cacs but....

"The Butler" is up to bat and you need some black folks to support right? :stopitslime:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The great Paul Mooney once said Oprah is unrecognizable without make-up :troll:

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
LOL you are a fukkin idiot

so if I say that all black dudes have huge cocks and are great basketball players ....is that racist??

If I say that All asians are great at math...is that racist??

Actually that is racist buddy

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that bothers me is if a white person dressed casually the store would have accommodated him/her without question. But if a black person dresses casually it's assumed that he's a bum and a nobody. Therefore blacks (especially wealthy ones) are pressured to explicitly display their wealth somehow to avoid being treated as just 'another ******'. At least that's how I feel it's like in the US.

I don't know how it's like in Europe but perhaps it was more of an issue of classism than racism (or a little of both) ?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The thing that bothers me is if a white person dressed casually the store would have accommodated him/her without question. But if a black person dresses casually it's assumed that he's a bum and a nobody. Therefore blacks (especially wealthy ones) are pressured to explicitly display their wealth somehow to avoid being treated as just 'another ******'. At least that's how I feel it's like in the US.

I don't know how it's like in Europe but perhaps it was more of an issue of classism than racism (or a little of both) ?

Depends of the places tbh, like everywhere I guess.

Anyway what did Oprah do after this whole story?