MAMMI OPRAH WINFREY denied by a store. Saleswoman assumed she couldn't AFFORD to shop there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You wack ass apologists in this thread are afraid of the "R" word but ya'll have NO qualms about making racist statements.

This dumbass @The_One had the nerve to say its not racism, but she might be stereotyped for... GET THIS..."Being a broke ass african"

:snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you need to know the difference between racism and sterotyping

because clearly you don't know.

I'm done here.

You're an utter and complete tool.

Its RACIST to assert that AN INDIVIDUAL THAT BELONGS TO A PARTICULAR RACE IS PREJUDGED to be able to DO or NOT DO something.

Thats the DEFINITION of racism when you use stereotypes.

Stereotypes based on race... ARE RACIST.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You wack ass apologists in this thread are afraid of the "R" word but ya'll have NO qualms about making racist statements.

This dumbass @The_One had the nerve to say its not racism, but she might be stereotyped for... GET THIS..."Being a broke ass african"

:snoop:

are you really comin at me like this bruh??

you need to sit your lil ass down and learn to fukkin read

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm done here.

You're an utter and complete tool.

Its RACIST to assert that AN INDIVIDUAL THAT BELONGS TO A PARTICULAR RACE IS PREJUDGED to be able to DO or NOT DO something.

Thats the DEFINITION of racism when you use stereotypes.

Stereotypes based on race... ARE RACIST.
LOL you are a fukkin idiot

so if I say that all black dudes have huge cocks and are great basketball players ....is that racist??

If I say that All asians are great at math...is that racist??

no, you see things can be racial...and not be racist. but clowns like you think that EVERYTHING is fukkin racist.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you need to know the difference between racism and sterotyping

because clearly you don't know.

and you can chill the fukk out bruh

fukk you.

Don't even bother replying to me.

You have the fukking nerve to say she was probably stereotyped as being a broke ass african...as if thats not A fukkING STEREOTYPE.

I don't know if you're white...or black.

All I know is that you're a fukking idiot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

so if I say that all black dudes have huge cocks and are great basketball players ....is that racist??

Yes. :mindblown:

Yes. :mindblown:

no, you see things can be racial...and not be racist. but clowns like you think that EVERYTHING is fukkin racist.

nikkas don't have to be hanging from spanish trees for it to be considered racist. :snoop:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk you.

Don't even bother replying to me.

You have the fukking nerve to say she was probably stereotyped as being a broke ass african...as if thats not A fukkING STEREOTYPE.

I don't know if you're white...or black.

All I know is that you're a fukking idiot.

What??.....bruh...what the fukk are you talking about?

I said she may have been stereotyped. That doesn't make it racist....I never said it made it OK. and it doesn't make it right. But it doesn't mean that based on what we know that it was racist.

if they lady kicked her out of the store cuz she was black then yes that would be racist.
but that isn't the story as I know it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I said she may have been stereotyped. That doesn't make it racist....I never said it made it OK. and it doesn't make it right. But it doesn't mean that based on what we know that it was racist.

if they lady kicked her out of the store cuz she was black then yes that would be racist.

If you stereotype based on race...what do you call that?

If you stereotype based on sex...what do you call that?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you stereotype based on race...what do you call that?

If you stereotype based on sex...what do you call that?
I call it ignorance just like ANYONE that uses stereotypes and generalizations to come to a conclusion
but it doesn't necessarily make it racist or sexist.
there are "good" and "bad" sterotypes based on culture, sex, race,etc but that doesn't (necessarily)make them racist,etc

Here is A definition of racism

rac·ism
[rey-siz-hm]
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Does that really apply here?

if you see some dude dressed in some 20 year old keds, some broke as EXCO jeans and a cross colors hoodie....would you assume that dude could afford to be shopping in Versace??
(This is obviously an extreme here)
Probably not. Whether you would judge him personally or not is really irrelevant in the case because there are many ppl that would say no.

Now isay you worked at versace. And this dude came in and just browsed around. and din't buy anything.
then the next day another guy lookin similar did the same
then the next day another dude did the same
and the next day another similar dude did the same.etc,etc,etc

You would start to think that maybe these guys can't really afford this stuff and are just wasting your time asking questions or trying things on, cuz they NEVER buy anything. So the enxt time another similiar dude comes in looking like that what do you do??

THAT is a stereotype. just looking at him you are basing that this dude that LOOKS A CERTAIN WAY(regardless of race) can't afford that.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Why are you all still responding to this troll? Its clear he doesn't an d will never see this as racism.
shyt been going on for 15 pages.
But seriously going on about a 38k bag. Rich people do that shyt all the time, 100k watches, million dolar old toilets, rich people like to spend

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Yes because it's that type of trick knowledge that reduces the race to a predetermined outlook. It creates ceilings that doesn't exist for the white man.

So all the black man is good for is sexual prowess and entertainment. fukk is he doing trying to be a doctor?...that's not his lane

The Asian guy serves no other purpose but to do your taxes.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

If oprah looked like gweneth paltrow, do u think the same thing would have happened?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
thats what she deserves for always denying black men from being on her show unless they are homosexual, or atheists.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
probably that she was a broke ass African trying to live that life.

It ain't like their aren't millions of Africans living in Italy and France. (and other Euro Countires close to Switzerland)
And I have no doubt that the saleperson sees "window shoppers" like that all the time.

and lets be real...38 G's for a fukkin bag, ain't for the average person...shiiieett, most "rich" ppl wouldn't spend that on a fukkin bag.
that shyt is for Wealthy muthafukkas.

NOW, I am NOT coppin pleas for this bytch, but it seems like Oprah is biggin this up more than it should be...or maybe even making it up. I mean it ain't like she doesn't have a racially charged movie coming out or anything
there are a million or so blacks who could afford paying $38,000 for a luxury brand bag...I would not go be a store clerk, working in a luxury store and not know how to read and guage folks interests at the store. Racism is so dumb because you could have put a broke white homeless person in front of the store clerk and she would have shown the bag.

Know how to gauge the customer, give the customer what they need.

Reminds me of a buddy of mine who went to store and all they wanted to show him was tennis shoes, ok tennis shoes cool but racist dumb store clerk...bring out the business shoes, because thats what he needs