Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Oh you’re a c00n and you’re stupid.

Good thing you got some height.
you see this folks, prime example of what low IQ looks like. Cant refute what I said so he resorts to ad- hominems :mjlol:

:umad: Grits trash bruh. The coli has spoken

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Grits isnt black people food its southern people food, and guess what, the south has a lot of black people.

Yall tripping though, grits are great.
Yea ...wit sugar and butter it becomes dynamic :wow:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I am black and fukk grits.

Exactly. They don't serve grits in NY.

We all about dem home fries
:mjlit:

But of course this is cac agent @BrothaZay always looking to divide black men because he as he states he is a "Dicc ridin fakkit who loves the attention"

He means that literally

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Iunno bout black but this is a forum most definitely dominated by the East and west coast that’s for sure.

South and Midwest culture don’t get much pull on here....when the last time a big thread on swac marching bands happened

:francis:

we don’t need a thread:ufdup: the Alabama state mighty marching hornets are the best
Band%20A%20One%20Best%20drum%20major%20with%20band.jpg

:whew::blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% true.

SOOOO many nikkaz in NY that are of non caribbean descent have roots/fam in the Carolinas to the point it ain't funny. Esp SC.
my pops side is AA. we eat grits. don't know what that nikka talking about. My grandmother born and raised in Harlem in 1930s was calling them "hominy grits" when I was a Child and I grew up eating them plain with butter. Later on I got put on to shrimp and grits and all that

I swear I’ve only heard “grits is a southern thing” on here :mjlol:
it is a southern thing. and I never lived in the south and been eating them all my life but that comes from southern lineage