Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
the Alabama state mighty marching hornets are the best
giphy.gif

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Grits is ok when paired with stuff like shrimp and cheese. But I’ve never had grits that were so good that it had me :gladbron:

With that said Oatmeal is worst. I don’t think I’ve ever had a good bowl of oatmeal ever.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
my pops side is AA. we eat grits. don't know what that nikka talking about. My grandmother born and raised in Harlem in 1930s was calling them "hominy grits" when I was a Child and I grew up eating them plain with butter. Later on I got put on to shrimp and grits and all that

it is a southern thing. and I never lived in the south and been eating them all my life but that comes from southern lineage

grits with some butter and scrambled eggs and bacon/sausage. :banderas:

Shrimp and Grits :wow:

But yeah, on my mom side literally 100% of my family is SC rooted. Either stayed in lowcountry SC or moved to NYC and stayed. Same with a lot of my relatives on my mom's side. My Father the same way.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Theres nothing wrong with grits but Im not giving up pancakes for life to eat grits. :skip:
Or waffles.
Or orange juice.
Apple juice-
...bacon
or sausage.

:yeshrug:

I wouldve voted coffee out because i dont drink it. Maybe wouldve got rid of the loser between pancakes and waffles instead but grits aint a hill Im gonna die on against that competition.

Grits hit too hard to let em go. I'd get rid of OJ. All the brands make my stomach hurt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grits :scust: I actually had never ever seen grits before i moved to GA. I always thought it was like farina/cream of wheat etc. Nobody eats grits it the North East where a huge black population is.

Im not going to speak on the northeast but my family is from Harlem and my grandmothers father and them is from SC and I grew up eating grits. If I go to lighthouse, or Jacob, or Amy Ruths right now they serving grits