Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Grits lit cuz I be mixin my butter, eggs and bacon wit it :ehh:

I be tired as hell after eatin all that tho so I don't try to eat them that often but grits def not the worst breakfast item. That's prolly hashbrowns. Most hashbrowns smell like shyt so I can't eat them. :scust:
Breakfast bowls wit grits be so fye. :noah:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know about majority Black due to not like grits. That’s more of a southern thing.

I’m more worried about all the down votes on coffee. No wonder you guys have so much free time to watch YouTube dads say the darndest things.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Big ups to @BrothaZay for putting me on to cooking grits with chicken stock. shyt takes en to a whole new level.

:ohhh:

I’ve used the half and half or milk for the creaminess and paired that with the cheese and butter but yoooooo ... negroes just put me on :wow:

I really hate the “you’re not black, or black enough, if you don’t like certain things” mentality. And it shows how sheltered some of you are if you’ve only been around one type of black person your entire lives. I’m from Jersey. We don’t fukk with grits like that. They’ve been in my home growing up, but it wasn’t something that was automatically made for us unless we asked. And it wasn’t a breakfast staple at friends and family houses either.

You not black :smugbiden:

:umad:

:ufdup:

Iunno bout black but this is a forum most definitely dominated by the East and west coast that’s for sure.

South and Midwest culture don’t get much pull on here....when the last time a big thread on swac marching bands happened

I dunno man ... the Atlanta thread is poppin , the Chicago thread is poppin , the Charlotte thread is doin strong numbers ... the Carolinas contingent is HEAVY.

I dunno ... :patrice:

muhfukkas just cacs , agents and c00ns :manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If you like grits, you like grits. Microwavable grits are convenient.

If you cook grits but don't know how to fix up microwavable grits to taste then you may not be really into grits. :manny:
I mean with salt and pepper I can make damn near any grits good, but there is a real difference between the two.
Hell, some people like soupy grits and some people don’t.
Only shyt I don’t understand is the sugar, and I put sugar in spaghetti to bring the taste out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I really hate the “you’re not black, or black enough, if you don’t like certain things” mentality. And it shows how sheltered some of you are if you’ve only been around one type of black person your entire lives. I’m from Jersey. We don’t fukk with grits like that. They’ve been in my home growing up, but it wasn’t something that was automatically made for us unless we asked. And it wasn’t a breakfast staple at friends and family houses either.

I'm not sure why liking grits is even a test for being black. Don't southern cacs like it too? :mjpls:

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grits is not just a southern thing, why do ppl keep saying that? I’m from the bay and grew up on grits and raised my kids on grits. All the black restaurants out here that serve breakfast serve grits. Even IHOP in emeryville had a secret menu with grits and turkey sausage. Stop pigeonholing grits to a certain region, if u from an American black household it should be as common as toast or eggs with breakfast.