Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

invalid

Banned
Daps
I mean with salt and pepper I can make damn near any grits good, but there is a real difference between the two.
Hell, some people like soupy grits and some people don’t.
Only shyt I don’t understand is the sugar, and I put sugar in spaghetti to bring the taste out.

Obviously there is going to be a difference in quality. I'm saying that if you know how to make grits up, microwavable grits are acceptable.

And I can't have grits without sugar. Can't do it.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Who doesn’t love grits? Fry up some whiting or some spot in that deep caste iron skillet (my daddy make ours). Get that thing a poppin real nice.. You gone treat grits just like the rice. Watch your water/grain ratio or you gonna have gravel soup. Season to taste (salt, pepper m, garlic powder, a lil chicken broth).. I’m more of a savory person. didn’t grow up on a lotta sweets. Cheese and butter makes everything better. Wap kon joj

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm black and i've never had grits in my life.
:yeshrug:
I'm from NY tho, always heard that was a southern thing
I died laughing every time I saw one of y’all say y’all haven’t had grits becuz y’all from NY. I’ve had grits in NY before and I ain’t even from there
:heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Grits is not just a southern thing, why do ppl keep saying that? I’m from the bay and grew up on grits and raised my kids on grits. All the black restaurants out here that serve breakfast serve grits. Even IHOP in emeryville had a secret menu with grits and turkey sausage. Stop pigeonholing grits to a certain region, if u from an American black household it should be as common as toast or eggs with breakfast.
Bingo, hence the conclusion Zay came too. @BrothaZay keep doing the lawds work.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Most black Americans in NY trace their roots to the Carolinas. Where your people from bruh?

100% true.

SOOOO many nikkaz in NY that are of non caribbean descent have roots/fam in the Carolinas to the point it ain't funny. Esp SC.