Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Kneegrows that don't like grits are the same kind that don't give "the nod" when crossing paths with another breh.

Can't truss 'em. :scust:

The kind of people that like ranch on hot wings, eat mayonnaise on their sandwiches, doesn't know the difference between a sweet potato and yams and doesn't put the green pepper sauce on their collard greens and cornbread.

images

Catfish, scrambled eggs, cheese grits.....or shrimp N grits. Good either way.

shrimp_and_grits.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kneegrows that don't like grits are the same kind that don't give "the nod" when crossing paths with another breh.

Can't truss 'em. :scust:

The kind of people that like ranch on hot wings, eat mayonnaise on their sandwiches, doesn't know the difference between a sweet potato and yams and doesn't put the green pepper sauce on their collard greens and cornbread.

images

Catfish, scrambled eggs, cheese grits.....or shrimp N grits. Good either way.

shrimp_and_grits.jpg

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
UH OH!!! The mods who stay having smoke for all things FBA/DOS but half ass themselves when these Cacs and non-FBAs talk funny style decided to give me points and a cute lil warning that I might be on their naughty list :mjpls:

UHH OHHHHHH!!!!

I didn’t know Black folks can be racist towards other “Black” folks but ok :mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
not hard to believe, a good portion of this forum isnt ADOS

and even some ados people have a view on ados food, dishes , etc.

hence the results

^^^^to add a little bit to my post last year , given the new posters we have which majority seem Non-Ados/Caribbean/African if we did this poll rn, grits would get even more votes for worst breakfast.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
^^^^to add a little bit to my post last year , given the new posters we have which majority seem Non-Ados/Caribbean/African if we did this poll rn, grits would get even more votes for worst breakfast.

Big facts. These heathens don’t know jack shyt about grits but think they got the authority to speak on it :mjlol:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Love OJ but I been stopped doing that in the morning lmao. Only juices I mess with during the morning now are either apple, cranberry, or pineapple.

what's the reason you don't drink OJ for breakfast, I love OJ with my breakfast food

side note regarding the thread, ain't nothing wrong with grits