Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
is that y'all southern folks consider a Baconeggncheese

:mjlol: Grits is so ass y'all got to give yourselves it Type 2 diabetes to make it palatable. :umad: Enjoy
Yet u talking about eating bacon, cheese, egg on bread:pachaha:

:deadmanny:

U and ya white friends all fat breaking ya skateboards n shyt:bryan:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This is true. I really think a lot of these motherfukkers Africans or something.

This might explain all the conservative and pro Islam posts. when I first started lurking this site it was definitely majority African American.
Now some of the stuff posted is :mindblown:
Yeah this site mostly non American dudes and half of them literally lie and say they American:deadmanny:

Daps
Grits is not just a southern thing, why do ppl keep saying that? I’m from the bay and grew up on grits and raised my kids on grits. All the black restaurants out here that serve breakfast serve grits. Even IHOP in emeryville had a secret menu with grits and turkey sausage. Stop pigeonholing grits to a certain region, if u from an American black household it should be as common as toast or eggs with breakfast.

Just because something is on the menu, doesn’t mean everybody eats it.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
we don’t need a thread:ufdup: the Alabama state mighty marching hornets are the best
Band%20A%20One%20Best%20drum%20major%20with%20band.jpg

:whew::blessed:

Dont forget the ASU honey bees.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love grits. But I'm from the south. I got homies from NY that had never had them before joining the Army. Same with a homie from Detroit. He was on cream of wheat, and I think that shyt is disgusting.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Who doesn’t love grits? Fry up some whiting or some spot in that deep caste iron skillet (my daddy make ours). Get that thing a poppin real nice.. You gone treat grits just like the rice. Watch your water/grain ratio or you gonna have gravel soup. Season to taste (salt, pepper m, garlic powder, a lil chicken broth).. I’m more of a savory person. didn’t grow up on a lotta sweets. Cheese and butter makes everything better. Wap kon joj
I put ketchup in my grits when I do fish and grits. :ohlawd: