Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Never saw this thread:mjlol:

Grits :scust: I actually had never ever seen grits before i moved to GA. I always thought it was like farina/cream of wheat etc. Nobody eats grits it the North East where a huge black population is.

I am black and fukk grits.

Never ate grits a day in my life:yeshrug:. Nobody eats that in nyc.

:childplease:what era of NY are yall roots in? The generation of NYC that gave us the Harlem Ren, Disco and HipHop would be looking at yall like:mindblown::rudy::wtf::camby:

vAT4qS9.png

VofxMb5.png

M1WVKVK.png

dbZFqon.png

LuwGygF.png

IxSvzp5.png

75GXBLO.png

eLtHemZ.png

RZA didn't make this song by accident

one of the foundations of NYC HipHop didn't have a song titled

by coincidence:dwillhuh:

this thread only confirms what I already knew:beli:

The 2017 Coli census, are AA's really a minority on this board?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This. Ol’ Colonel Sanders stole his recipes from Black folks in Kentucky and I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve seen a KFC on every corner in London I’ve walked past by lmao :russ:

The secret recipe original mix for kfc seasoning is now imported from the uk actually.
You can buy it online.

Art Barr

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Oatmeal is obviously the WOAT Breakfast food. I dun give a fukk what you put in it. Shyt is average to gross at best. I can’t ever recall eating oatmeal I finished. I’m usually disgusted with it midway.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
I’m a Jamaican and we didn’t eat grits out there all we had was the Foska Oats :mjlol: my friends here in Murica used to have that as a breakfast staple all the time and used to get served some grits too. With that said I’m not big on grits unless it’s fish/shrimp + grits.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it's bizarre to me. But I know a few black people in real life who don't like it. And I know other black people who eat it with sugar :scust:

:duck:

I love that shyt. My family grew up on that and we were born in nyc. My grandma used to kill fish and grits. Especially with porgy fish :banderas: she is from the south tho

just how my grandma used to make it:wow: