Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If I had to pick, I probably wouldn't pick grits but...if mom dukes makes HER grits I'll eat em but I can only eat them with eggs like kinda blended together

invalid

Banned
Daps
When I was a kid, my grandfather use to make me this breakfast grit slop. He’d get a bowl of grits, add salt, pepper, butter, chop up some pork sausage, throw it in there, chop up some bacon, throw it in there, throw in some scrambled eggs, and top it off with a light coat of sugar. Mix it all up and scoop up with a side of toast and :ohlawd:.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I am black and I don't like grits. I think it's a southern black thing more than black thing.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
If grits are a Black American staple, then surprise surprise, they are too in Africa. Though not called 'grits' their cornmeal is similar and forms the basis for most meals depending on location.

:yeshrug:

pretty much: From Ghana

There are two types of corn grits, the fine grits (Akwegbemi) and the coarse grits (Oblayo).

Today we make the coarse grits (Oblayo), one of the Ghanaian dishes commonly taken as breakfast. It goes very well as lunch too.

How to make Oblayo (Corn grits)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
who hates grits? I LOVE grits. if u hate grits, its cuz they weren't prepared right.

the mcdonald's right down the street used to sell grits, and they were :fire: there as well. I was disappointed when they took them off the menu.