Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Top one like cream of wheat than grits hence the names I prefer both sweet though

Cornmeal porridge and grits both are Corn-based while COW comes from wheat. Cornmeal is finer than Grits which is why it appears visually similar to COW.

hqdefault.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
My mom too, which is how i might end up with pernil, grits, and collard greens on my plate in a perfectly cohesive way. :pachaha:

My man's ppl used to own a soul food restaurant in bed stuy. Thats our Brooklyn colony.

Ps, Chocolat :wub:

My mom makes puerto rican style pernil all of the time with some collards or black eyed peas:ehh: I mentioned before that her godmother was from puerto rico.....she taught my grandma how to make rican style pork shoulder and from there, my mom learned how:mjgrin:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't touch the stuff and wasnt a fan growing up either.
All the shyt you have to put in it to make it taste like anything (cheese,butter,sugar,milk) I stay far the fukk away from.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Butter, American cheese, heavy on the black pepper. You pair that with some crispy fish straight out of the fryer.

:ohlawd: