Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This food/cuisine(which is ADOS) is one of the most popular cusines in the world

cant say that for the trash food you nonados eat. Hell people were roasting Nigerian dishes. No one wants to eat yalls shyt except yallselves:mjlol:

Grits is prolly more requested for by people than any of that shyt yall digest:scust:

Even other Africans stay joanin on Nigerian food :russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:mjtf:nikka its fukkin facts. southern food is basically ADOS cusine

all your favorite fukkin chicken spots from Popeyes and KFC is based off our shyt

you overseas nikkas can deny it all you want. Facts R Facts

dont be mad because our shyt gets bumped. while nobody but yall eat trash ass Ox tail and Jollof Rice:mjlol:

This. Ol’ Colonel Sanders stole his recipes from Black folks in Kentucky and I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve seen a KFC on every corner in London I’ve walked past by lmao :russ:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

ADOS food typically is over fried, over salted and over cooked. There is no finesse to the food and people like fried chicken because it’s fried lol, just like fried potatoes and fried jackfruit.

Anyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) over it 10 times out of 10.

Reported.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yall motherfukkers loudly say the damnest things I swear and it’s still some dudes that don’t hear the anti AA sentiment and vitriol in yall statements

But wouldn’t say that in an AA’s face tho, especially down south. Dusty ass would get his whole shyt rocked over here saying some disrespectful shyt like that :sas2:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
But wouldn’t say that in an AA’s face tho, especially down south. Dusty ass would get his whole shyt rocked over here saying some disrespectful shyt like that :sas2:
I don’t even understand why they come to African American centric forums instead of staying on their own shyt and I also don’t understand why these cracker loving c00ns don’t stay on white centric forums since they love to be on that special snowflake shyt:heh:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I don’t even understand why they come to African American centric forums instead of staying on their own shyt and I also don’t understand why these cracker loving c00ns don’t stay on white centric forums since they love to be on that special snowflake shyt:heh:

I guess Nairaland must be dead outside of the SARS shyt or they feel bold to take us on in our own circles outside of Twitter lol

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:mjpls:

Ain't nothing hitting like that grits off the stove on a early Saturday morning :wow:

With this classic joint playing in the background

For Da fukking Culture breh :blessed:

GRIIIIIIITTTTTSSSSSS

grits-recipe-what-are-grits-9.jpg

cheese-grits-10.jpg

2P_111715_1_CatfishPoblanoGrits_20-_209160_20SQ.jpg

shrimp_and_grits.jpg

Shrimp-and-Grits-.jpg

IMG_5005.png

(not my pictures btw)

fukking gorgeous moe :mjcry:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
One of the best Soul Food joints in the DMV is Oohhs & Aahhs. Their OG spot in DC is on Florida Ave but they got a new branch location up on Georgia Ave now too, any Uptown DC nikkas on here can vouch for me on their quality.

So listen right....Yes, they put sugar in their grits but I absolutely promise you their shyt tastes like fukking crack, it absolutely SLAPS without question. It’s actually one of their most popular dishes and even during COVID, they stay having long ass lines during the weekends. This is what their shrimp & grits look like:

b6187367bb94191273af4961e5d65d0b.jpg

You can get the shrimp either blackened (highly recommend you do that), grilled, fried, or sautéed. I don’t think you can get them tail-less tho.

We may be East Coast in culture but the DMV hasn’t forgotten its country roots :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

Anyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken

Did you not post this

Aframs got traditions from ancient rome.lol And than within that meant it was rooted from Africa :mindblown:

than from all of that it wasn't continent based... it was based from trans Atlantic slavery :mindblown:

Than being a European who probably never had homecooked afram fried chicken(which is what we're basing this off)

but dikkriding enough to say the korean version is better. With no compare or contrast in measurement whatsoever

that's why I mentioned I've had korean fried chicken and it absolutely does not compare

first of all the koreans don't know how to even discern the pieces correctly :francis:

Facts. I’ve had Korean fried chicken before and it’s pretty good but the best ones I’ve had do not touch the best ADOS fried chicken I’ve ever had. His so-called points are definitely one giant hodgepodge of nonsense and reaching (overreaching even at some parts).

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nah scrap all of that - your original post to me was claiming that I said Japanese/Korean fried chicken wasn't based on US fried chicken. That's something I never said.

That was YOUR point to me. So back that claim that I said anything to you, because I didn't.

I mentioned Scottish and West African slaves originating fried chicken in the UK/US, you can't then and say that was a point you were arguing against when Scottish and West African fried chicken a) precedes ADOS b) are the origins of ADOS fried chicken

Your posts are all over the place talking about Romans and all that other nonsense; please do the needful and get back to me hun

Even if you rewrite his post, you’d still self-ether yourself with the “nonsense” you spew :mjlol:

Also, ain’t you a male? fukk is your Negropean fakkit ass calling a grown man “hun”? :mjtf::dame: Lemme find out you finna be the next British “nikka” to be exposed like that champ ass compatriot of yours who got exposed for being a Cac in Internet blackface...

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I knew what was up when I saw the trend of the voting results. A lot of people are “paid” to be here and act a certain way.

Take from it what you will...:sas2:

Just like that @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman nikka who went AWOL all of a sudden after the 2020 Election :sas2: