Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Grits isnt black people food its southern people food, and guess what, the south has a lot of black people.

Yall tripping though, grits are great.

I don’t understand this. Southern cuisine is mainly rooted in ‘Black people food’ tho, most especially BBQ and a lotta seafood. Honestly, if it wasn’t for ADOS, America wouldn’t have much to write home about when it comes to cuisine. Same thing with all them South Asians, Africans, Jamaicans, and Arabs over in the UK...The UK, particularly England, wouldn’t be shyt cuisine-wise if it wasn’t for all them immigrant folk from warmer climates.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I put ketchup in my grits when I do fish and grits. :ohlawd:

Ketchup in grits breh? :huhldup:

I’d much prefer putting shyto or hot sauce in my grits when it comes to eating it with fried fish.

Here’s what shyto looks like

maxresdefault.jpg

shyto is a Ghanaian hot pepper chili sauce. Don’t let it’s appearance fool you, this mofo packs one helluva spicy punch and helps accentuate the flavors of a lotta food. I even put this stuff in my spaghetti now :noah:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
And nikkas talking about putting shrimps in your grits. Who the hell eats shrimp for breakfast? Who cooks shrimp at 7am in the morning? :what:

If you have to put a meal inside of your meal to make it taste good, then that should explain the problem.

Ion know how it is in other areas and regions but here in the DMV, shrimp & grits is viewed more so as brunch and dinner food. shyt be bussin :ohlawd: