Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah it's bizarre to me. But I know a few black people in real life who don't like it. And I know other black people who eat it with sugar :scust:

:duck:

I love that shyt. My family grew up on that and we were born in nyc. My grandma used to kill fish and grits. Especially with porgy fish :banderas: she is from the south tho

Me and my fam typically use salmon when it comes to fish & grits :ohlawd:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
nikkas coming here talking bout if you add these 10 ingredients then grits is :wow:. nikka if you gotta add alot of shyt then the shyt ain't good:martin: enjoy your pig slop brehs

That’s literally what a lotta Black food is tho. 10 or so ingredients :mjlol: So going by that logic, all Black food ain’t good to you.

Also, cornmeal foods ain’t exactly “pig slop”. Where you and your fam from?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
That’s literally what a lotta Black food is tho. 10 or so ingredients :mjlol: So going by that logic, all Black food ain’t good to you.

Also, cornmeal foods ain’t exactly “pig slop”. Where you and your fam from?
My fam from Alabama and Detroit. I love plenty of black dishes thats all I ate coming up I don't fukk with grits though. Using a single food dish as a barometer for blackness is dumb.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Do you mean in relation to folks’ aversion to pork or just in general?
They display them in different ways here,but mainly by just saying they’re Muslim, which the vast majority of American Americans aren’t :yeshrug:

I honestly have nothing against any religion if you’re using it to make yourself a better person and help others, but being Agnostic, I’m hypersensitive to how others use it negatively to relate to the world around them.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Yeah its TX to Florida ,and my city Houston got alot of Louisiana migrants.All breakfast here is flavorful .Hell its people eat fried chicken and gravy with they grits or brisket /egg/salsa verde.

Damn.....I really think there needs to be a thread on the seafood culture of both the Gulf of Mexico, the Low Country, and the Chesapeake Bay and the ADOS/Black contributions to the cuisines of the three regions.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
So you know all african americans?:dwillhuh:
Cuz a lot I know don't fukk with grits other than my southern fam or others from the south, and most of those are old heads.
Just stop the bullshyt breh :mjlol:. No one gives this much of a fukk about this IRL.

Old heads? :mjlol: Some of y’all bammas in here definitely smoking boat like shyt lmao

Most of the AA/ADOS nikkas that went to my alma mater eat grits especially whenever the cafe would serve some for breakfast or brunch and they be nice and creamy and HOT (in my Madea voice) :wow: And them nikkas be from Baltimore, DMV, Jersey, Philly, Southern VA, Delaware, MD/VA Eastern Shore, North Carolina, Florida, and a few here and there from Cali, Chicago, and Georgia and a majority of them were ages 17 to 22. Talkin’ about old heads :mjlol: