Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Grits + scrambled eggs + bacon (turkey or pork) + pan sausage is the GOAT breakfast combo. :wow:

Add in the biscuits, cinnamon rolls, or donuts on the side. :banderas: :blessed:

It's a buncha black folks I know that don't like grits. It's some Southern white folks I know that fukk with grits heavy. :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I voted to get rid of apple juice lol. That being said I think grits are a regional dish. If you aren't from the south and your parents/grandparents aren't from the south, you probably aren't on the grits train.

My grandma was from Louisiana so even though I didn't grow up close to the south, I knew that breakfast at grandma's house meant:

Eggs
Biscuits (with syrup, not gravy)
Salmon croquettes
Grits
Bacon and/or ham

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Your mom's was ahead of the game

They're doing all that old bay and grits stuff at a lot of these fancy brunch places in the area now

:pachaha:
Her and all my aunts do it. They got it from my grandma who used a similar crab seasoning before Old Bay even existed. I been eating it like that since the 80s
:banderas:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
If your ados and chose grits, you've played yourself culturally lol

you could have easily chosen apple juice... which is a breakfast staple to no one lol

especially since orange juice was already a choice

but you chose something that's a staple in afram culinary culture. :mjlol:

whether you think its nasty or not

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I voted to get rid of coffee, never been in my breakfast rotation.

-That being said, grits is number two easily. I'd flavor & cover that shyt to the point it's like it's not there if I had to eat it.
-I drink apple & other juices with my breakfast.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew what was up when I saw the trend of the voting results. A lot of people are “paid” to be here and act a certain way.

Take from it what you will...:sas2:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This is true. I really think a lot of these motherfukkers Africans or something.

This might explain all the conservative and pro Islam posts. when I first started lurking this site it was definitely majority African American.
Now some of the stuff posted is :mindblown:

Pro-Islam posts?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I voted to get rid of apple juice lol. That being said I think grits are a regional dish. If you aren't from the south and your parents/grandparents aren't from the south, you probably aren't on the grits train.

My grandma was from Louisiana so even though I didn't grow up close to the south, I knew that breakfast at grandma's house meant:

Eggs
Biscuits (with syrup, not gravy)
Salmon croquettes
Grits
Bacon and/or ham

:noah:

This man knows.