Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
How - I’m talking about west African slaves.
if I'm mistaken than I'm mistaken

but u made it seem like the initial west African groups were a separate group from aframs

when it was a continuation

those west african groups had a linear progression straight into ados

those groups are our ancestors. Not some group that we look to as belonging to modern africans or anything else

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's not, so like my initial response said, black folks aren't a monolith and your blackness or childhood as a black American shouldn't be questioned because you don't like grits :manny:
Breh, these nikkas are straight up weirdos. Going to all sorts of extremes and making baseless assumptions all off of preference of food, and they wanna act like it's barbershop talk but I guarantee if you got to saying some of the slick shyt cats are saying in here, you'd have problems. Like you can tell cats are legit offended and take the preference real personally:mjlol:
nikkas making wild emotional ass claims too like upset females usually do to, like you gotta be white, non ados, had a shytty childhood, ma/grandma couldn't cook, etc etc. nikkas is acting like straight sensitive lil bytches all over some fukking grits and it's nowhere near that serious:laff:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
if I'm mistaken than I'm mistaken

but u made it seem like the initial west African groups were a separate group from aframs

when it was a continuation

those west african groups had a linear progression straight into ados

those groups are our ancestors. Not some group that we look to as belonging to modern africans or anything else

Yeah that's why I edited my post to be more clear. Us West Africans don't fry meat like that.

That's my point from the beginning, west African slaves in the US was my original point

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Yeah that's why I edited my post to be more clear. Us West Africans don't fry meat like that.

That's my point from the beginning, west African slaves in the US was my original point
but through ados- west africans do fry meat though

or does the stump stop at America. Did west africans not adopt culinary techniques from non west African cultures

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My mom is Haitian and makes grits (the African American way) all the time. Lots of people look at me weird but that’s cause my mom usually takes peoples recipes whenever she hangs out with them.

Since she worked in Bed Stuy she had mad AA/West Indian co workers so awkwardly enough I was a Haitian kid raised eating grits, jerk chicken and curry chicken even tho none of those foods are Haitian staples.
My mom too, which is how i might end up with pernil, grits, and collard greens on my plate in a perfectly cohesive way. :pachaha:

My man's ppl used to own a soul food restaurant in bed stuy. Thats our Brooklyn colony.

Ps, Chocolat :wub:

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
I dont know if "afro-Europeans" know this

but white Americans use the poor Irish to falsely co-opt afram history cultural genesis outputs, not the scottish
@HewittAve

You've been misinformed. The contested origin of Fried chicken has nothing to do with "poor Irish", but the stereotype that Scots will batter and fry anything if you give them enough oil. Look up "Deep fried Mars bar" to see a modern example of what I'm saying.