Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Reread my post. I never once said karaage or Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) was their own invention :gucci:
your points are a messy spaghetti all over the place

Ados food is not diverse? lol New Orleans cuisine itself has a wealth of diversity

overcooked to whom?

over fried to whom?

the people worldwide who capitalize and divulge in it lol

Are you even aware of what the afram culinary canon consist of?:gucci:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
your points are a messy spaghetti all over the place

Ados food is not diverse? lol New Orleans cuisine itself has a wealth of diversity

overcooked to whom?

over fried to whom?

the people who capitalize and divulge in it lol

Are you even aware of what the afram culinary canon consist of?:gucci:

Mate, you are all over the shop here - you're bring up random points from different posts and not even quoting them

Do you honestly know what diverse is? OK, no one is posting examples. Show meals that prove the diversity of dishes that are say, not fish/meat and not fried and are mains.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Mate, you are all over the shop here - Quote my posts properly!

Do you honestly know what diverse is? OK, no one is posting examples. Show meals that prove the diversity of dishes that are say, not meat and not fried and are mains

If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

Anyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken

Did you not post this

Aframs got traditions from ancient rome.lol And than within that meant it was rooted from Africa :mindblown:

than from all of that it wasn't continent based... it was based from trans Atlantic slavery :mindblown:

Than being a European who probably never had homecooked afram fried chicken(which is what we're basing this off)

but dikkriding enough to say the korean version is better. With no compare or contrast in measurement whatsoever

that's why I mentioned I've had korean fried chicken and it absolutely does not compare

first of all the koreans don't know how to even discern the pieces correctly :francis:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

Nah scrap all of that - your original post to me was claiming that I said Japanese/Korean fried chicken wasn't based on US fried chicken. That's something I never said.

That was YOUR point to me. So back that claim that I said anything to you, because I didn't.

I mentioned Scottish and West African slaves originating fried chicken in the UK/US, you can't then and say that was a point you were arguing against when Scottish and West African fried chicken a) precedes ADOS b) are the origins of ADOS fried chicken

Your posts are all over the place talking about Romans and all that other nonsense; please do the needful and get back to me hun

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nah scrap all of that - your original post to me was claiming that I said Japanese/Korean fried chicken wasn't based on US fried chicken. That's something I never said.

That was YOUR point to me. So back that claim that I said anything to you, because I didn't.

I mentioned Scottish and West African slaves originating fried chicken in the UK/US, you can't then and say that was a point you were arguing against.
You said it was better

maybe I could have stated it better, that it wasn't better than the original

And the white supremacist "take credit" take... is the IRISH not the Scottish. Both of which is false when it comes to afram southern fried chicken:mjgrin:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr

I mentioned Scottish and West African slaves originating fried chicken in the UK/US
, you can't then and say that was a point you were arguing against when Scottish and West African fried chicken a) precedes ADOS b) are the origins of ADOS fried chicken

Your posts are all over the place talking about Romans and all that other nonsense; please do the needful and get back to me hun
Huh?! WA slaves in the US....you mean ADOS??
Just stop, already! Southern fried chicken, exclusively, Ados creations are sold in shops, and chains across the world in different variations. Ie: KFC. God, the stupidity. :beli:

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
Grits with sugar and a little cheese is my favorite breakfast paired with toast, bacon/sausage and scrambled eggs with cheese and spinach. Never had any that tastes better than my dad’s

I'm black and i've never had grits in my life.
:yeshrug:
I'm from NY tho, always heard that was a southern thing

It’s a Black American thing.

Why y’all whine about everyone not fitting into your stereotype of blackness? Very weird. I’m southern born and raised and my family loves grits but I never fukked with them. So what

it’s not a stereotype, it’s a (Black American) cultural food.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Huh?! WA slaves in the US....you mean ADOS??
Just stop, already! Southern fried chicken, exclusively, Ados created is sold in shops, and chains across the word in different variations. Ie: KFC. God, the stupidity. :beli:

Been through this already.

Scottish people in modern day fried chicken.

West African slaves and continuing to African Americans added the seasoning

Nothing else was said. Why are you repeating my point :gucci: