Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m assuming you’re Jamaican by what you posted. They don’t eat grits there right? Even if I am, knowing who is ADOS could better explain the poll results.

No Jamaican over here breh I just know a cpl phrases. Read the vitriol that British african or caribbean dude wrote about fba cuisine and culture and you’ll tell him to suck his mum too

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Let's not even get to our alcohol and drinks (Jack Daniels, sweet tea, etc) :wow:

Foreign gang don't want us to take it there :banderas:

Any true whiskey drinker knows JD is low tier. They put that shyt in cans WITH coke already to hide the nastiness

Ok stop. the fried chicken that everyone eats is ADOS, and dont go down this crap of what started with what. Because we can do the same with WA food. Plus ados fixture of fried chicken is entirely made up on our own via the seasoning and frying of how we made it.

that "low tier" ados food is eaten more than that slop of shyt, and filth you nonados eat:bryan:

Ados food is one of the most diverse cuisines. As ADOS food quiet as kept actually involves alot of veggies. way more finesse than what yall be eating

yeah you gotta be trolling:mjlol:

You guys are fooling yourselves :mjlol:

ADOS food is not diverse man stop it. Mac and cheese? Over boiled collard greens? Cornbread? You honestly think that is diverse, nutritious and soght after?! Post some examples then

Have you travelled anywhere in the world for the “the whole world eats ADOS food” claim:jbhmm:

I don’t care if African food has travelled across the world, I’m not that fragile.

But I’ll hasten to say that Caribbean food is not only better than ADOS food but is more diverse, healthier and enjoyed in much more countries.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

ADOS food typically is over fried, over salted and over cooked. There is no finesse to the food and people like fried chicken because it’s fried lol, just like fried potatoes and fried jackfruit.

Anyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) over it 10 times out of 10.
As someone whose lived in korea and ate their chicken

They got their recipes from ados soldiers btw

This is just low brow c00ning

most of these slave dishes have versions of it around the world

put a french name on chitlins and sambo sammies would be tripping over themselves to get sum.......but oh wait:ohhh:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
The discourse over grits is hilarious :russ::russ::russ:. Never realized they were so polarizing.

That's because around here you have to do and like everything stereotypically black or you're a cac lol.

You BETTER like grits, rap/R&B, black women only, and only fight with Balrog on Street Fighter or you a cac/c00n.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
As someone whose lived in korea and ate their chicken

They got their recipes from ados soldiers btw

This is just low brow c00ning

most of these slave dishes have versions of it around the world

put a french name on chitlins and sambo sammies would be tripping over themselves to get sum.......but oh wait:ohhh:

Your point is moot. I never talked about who invented what (in regards to Korean or Japanese chicken)

Korean F.C is rising throughout the world as the dominant fried chicken style. Just facts :yeshrug:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I don’t know, maybe you brehs can tell me if I was doing it right or if them Harlem brehettes did me dirty.

All jokes aside, grits is nothing more than African version of ground rice/garri

0-D1-ADFBA-DC51-46-FF-BDC5-3970-F6-B71-DB3.jpg

ADOS brehs take it easy man lol, we aint coming at your necks because of not thinking ADOS food is life changing. Many of us were raised on a mix of British, African and American culture - it's nothing to do with the collective, just your terrible food :smile:

Last edited: