Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
As a CHILD i hated grits. Guess I wanted that shyt to taste like oatmeal and shyt

But as a grown ass man of afram distinction. I cant have a well served country breakfast without it

Some of you nikkas be telling on yourselves. If grandma or mama couldn't cook.. than just say that

its that simple.

Grits wit some butter salt and pepper (or *natures seasoning) with eggs over easy, some country sausage or bacon-add hashbrowns and/or cornbeef is goat

From nyc and you cant find natures seasoning. So my fam from Carolina would mail us some or Prime it

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Damn 30+ pages deep over some damn grits lol

Grits by themselves are bland as fukk. That's why you gotta add butter, salt, and pepper to do anything with them

They basically soak up whatever flavor you put in them. It's cool with seafood and sausage mixed in it but that may be a baltimore thing.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Grits by themselves are bland as fukk. That's why you gotta add butter, salt, and pepper to do anything with them

They basically soak up whatever flavor you put in them. It's cool with seafood and sausage mixed in it but that may be a baltimore thing.
The fact that you gotta add shyt to it speaks for itself lol. Everything brehs keep listing is breakfast without grits.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
As a new yorker, I had to defend some soul food staples from north Carolina cats-Fayetteville to be exact

so I guess its not that simple
It's not, so like my initial response said, black folks aren't a monolith and your blackness or childhood as a black American shouldn't be questioned because you don't like grits :manny:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

most things are bland without seasoning though or other additives :francis:

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

ADOS food typically is over fried, over salted and over cooked. There is no finesse to the food and people like fried chicken because it’s fried lol, just like fried potatoes and fried jackfruit.

Anyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) over it 10 times out of 10.

Suck yuh mudda

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
who u talking about
I’m assuming you’re Jamaican by what you posted. They don’t eat grits there right? Even if I am wrong about my assumptions about your post; knowing who is ADOS could better explain the poll results.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

Ok stop. the fried chicken that everyone eats is ADOS, and dont go down this crap of what started with what. Because we can do the same with WA food. Plus ados fixture of fried chicken is entirely made up on our own via the seasoning and frying of how we made it.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

ADOS food typically is over fried, over salted and over cooked. There is no finesse to the food and people like fried chicken because it’s fried lol, just like fried potatoes and fried jackfruit.

that "low tier" ados food is eaten more than that slop of shyt, and filth you nonados eat:bryan:

Ados food is one of the most diverse cuisines. As ADOS food quiet as kept actually involves alot of veggies. way more finesse than what yall be eating

nyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) over it 10 times out of 10.
yeah you gotta be trolling:mjlol: