Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Be defensive of food slavemasters fed your ancestors brehs:francis:
This food/cuisine(which is ADOS) is one of the most popular cusines in the world

cant say that for the trash food you nonados eat. Hell people were roasting Nigerian dishes. No one wants to eat yalls shyt except yallselves:mjlol:

Grits is prolly more requested for by people than any of that shyt yall digest:scust:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
This food/cuisine(which is ADOS) is one of the most popular cusines in the world

cant say that for the trash food you nonados eat. Hell people were roasting Nigerian dishes. No one wants to eat yalls shyt except yallselves:mjlol:

Grits is prolly more requested for by people than any of that shyt yall digest:scust:
Nobody eats this shyt besides southern bamas and the polls prove it:mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

That’s a damn lie.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That’s a damn lie.
:mjtf:nikka its fukkin facts. southern food is basically ADOS cusine

all your favorite fukkin chicken spots from Popeyes and KFC is based off our shyt

you overseas nikkas can deny it all you want. Facts R Facts

dont be mad because our shyt gets bumped. while nobody but yall eat trash ass Ox tail and Jollof Rice:mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Low Quality Posting
:mjtf:nikka its fukkin facts. southern food is basically ADOS cusine

all your favorite fukkin chicken spots from Popeyes and KFC is based off our shyt

you overseas nikkas can deny it all you want. Facts R Facts

dont be mad because our shyt gets bumped. while nobody but yall eat trash ass Ox tail and Jollof Rice:mjlol:
If you’re claiming fried chicken then claim that. I won’t argue with the ADOS version of fried chicken which actually goes back to Roman, Scottish and West African roots. So really it’s roots are African, so you brehs are just eating literal slave food.

But don’t act like people across the world are eating grits and all that low-tier sloppy ADOS food.

ADOS food typically is over fried, over salted and over cooked. There is no finesse to the food and people like fried chicken because it’s fried lol, just like fried potatoes and fried jackfruit.

Anyway, ADOS hasn’t even mastered fried chicken - the I’ll take Japanese karaage and Korean Fried Chicken (KFC) over it 10 times out of 10.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
People in here talking about withdrawal without it :merchant:. Do drugs for breakfast brehs.

I don't know why I laughed at this so hard :mjlol:

there was a point in time in my life when I was in the military where I got into coffee for like three months and when I stopped drinking it I started getting headaches

after that I was :hubie: