Majority blacc website "thecoli" just voted grits as the nastiest breakfast item

Is the coli majority blacc?

• Yes

Votes: 68 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 266 79.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Yeah. shut up. Godamn can you be LESS deLIBERAtely annoying, :dahell:

people are really in here arguing for 2 days about coffee and grits while there’s a pandemic, hacking of water sources, infrastructure breakdown, rampant anti-black covert/overt racism and unemployment, food shortages - could have taken a entire 2 day educational course or made money from an online gig but on here giving dissertations and policy summaries about breakfast facts
:deadrose::dead:
No one posts in the survivalism thread though - the irony of talking about food when you’re about to be food if you don’t focus up on what’s really needed and food deserts with less nutrition sources. Dumb and short minded asf- pure stupidity for all of the wrong reasons. Do y’all ever re-read your posts days later and get second hand embarrassment off your own comments?? Doing brand advertising and promotion for free off companies that could care less. Quaker is eating off this thread. No stock accruals in any of this shyt. Another irony.

I’m dead
:deadmanny:
O5OF.gif
There’s a 1,000% I follow real world issues closer than u do. To the point that it can affect me negatively on a mental level. This is an escape, it’s nice to just talk about breakfast food

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
There’s another stock market takeover on the financial horizon as I type this but yes, let’s discuss. Crunch Berries or Lucky Charms? You ain’t black if you choose Special K with strawberries. Build on that
:troll:
giphy.gif
shyts fukking corny as fukk. Like who gives a flying fukk?! It means nothing. Grits are trash, and fukk anyone who takes it personal with their bytch ass :manny::mjgrin:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:stopitslime: Man shyt all the way the fukk up. I don’t give a shyt about daps I browse this site at work and when I’m bored.

Also I’ve never made a post that can be classified as try hard militant . I respect every group from the diaspora but I don’t tolerate c00ning, I prioritize African Americans above all and always will.
Oh so disliking grits is c00ning now?! :laff:
It's that serious to y'all huh, I'd hate to see you slack jawed fakkits face some real world problems then :laff:
fukk grits nikka :umad::mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This mf is a nikka
2014 and negative in the red. His old username is @Titty_Choppa. ^^Anybody know what he eats for breakfast?? Y’all wanna play a real game of catch a cac??

Because all black men are ptsd hoodlums

If a cracks call me ****** I'ma take off on his ass and tell the police i feared for my life if i go up state then so what

I got a pineapple pizza on the way I need a movie to watch

Comedy drama anything with that's at least 2010- on

I'm not tryna watch no shyt older than the fresh prince

The black power movement was satanism

tenor.gif
]

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Oh so disliking grits is c00ning now?! :laff:
It's that serious to y'all huh, I'd hate to see you slack jawed fakkits face some real world problems then :laff:
fukk grits nikka :umad::mjgrin:
Yes, you c00ns are passive aggressive in your anti African American rhetoric but it’s clear as day to us real ones here. We can’t give y’all a inch or y’all take a mile:mjpls:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yes, you c00ns are passive aggressive in your anti African American rhetoric but it’s clear as day to us real ones here. We can’t give y’all a inch or y’all take a mile:mjpls:
Not liking grits is anti african american now?!:laff:
Yeah you were def raised around all women with such an overly emotional take. As I said, you try hard e militants are jokes all around. I'm actually kinda convinced most of y'all are the cacs y'all accusing folks of being with such off the wall takes on shyt, almost like you're mocking black folks :jbhmm:
I can guarantee this type of convo never happens amongst black folks IRL.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You mean adding sugar
im starting to think this is a regional thing. i noticed most NY or northeast blacks dont eat it. however, south and westcoast (we are essentially from the south, we moved in a wave during ww2 and vietnam), do.

its not a black thing. its a regional thing.

That shyt ain't regional.
You fye in the kitchen.
if you black,..... grits is a pre-req period.

You can't even be black talembout you fye in the kitchen and you can not beast on grits.

Even if you got a catering biz and trained by some pompous culinary face ass euros.

If the general you can nOt make grits and you black.
You huff ass hell,..foo as hell.

Art Barr

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Rollover Rollo likes being descriptive with his “food”- 95% of posters who say this about women are payniss plugging undercover homos: exhibit 477697543:

:dahell:
tenor.gif
I was Talking to a bytch :sas2:
2014 and negative in the red. His old username is @Titty_Choppa. ^^Anybody know what he eats for breakfast?? Y’all wanna play a real game of catch a cac??

tenor.gif
]

I dont even talk like that

get a fukking life:pachaha:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Not liking grits is anti african american now?!:laff:
Yeah you were def raised around all women with such an overly emotional take. As I said, you try hard e militants are jokes all around. I'm actually kinda convinced most of y'all are the cacs y'all accusing folks of being with such off the wall takes on shyt, almost like you're mocking black folks :jbhmm:
I can guarantee this type of convo never happens amongst black folks IRL.
Show this poll to any African Americans in real life and watch them hit you with:dwillhuh: when you tell them grits was voted the worst.

And Y’all y’all sissy’s always claim someone wasn’t raised with men in their life :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was Talking to a bytch :sas2:

I dont even talk like that

get a fukking life:pachaha:
Dude you were talking in my DMs - “puhhhhlease Nicole can I get a pic” “I like how you talk Nicole”
:sadcam::sadcam:
:mjlol::mjlol:
Another dismissed reject: verified. You gotta come up with a new front besides calling women who don’t talk to you as a “man” . It’s been 3 yrs - get over it. I don’t acknowledge
:francis: