MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theyre taking advantage of general apathy in Black youth when it comes to voting and taking a stand..
You will never ever ever hear Republican and Democrat operatives encouraging White youth to forego their right to vote and decide for themselves, that is only the preserve of Black people. Until the very people tariq is tryingt to dissuade from voting make comparisons and start to ask the hard uncomfortable questions everyone will continue to see the Black experience as a joke or something you can just play with.

It sounds like yall have no faith in the democrats to come through. #Bothsides never says the apathy needs to be permanant. They say the apathy should happen until democrats earn their vote. And cater to black needs aside from hot sauce and which rappers we are listening to at the time. Democrats could easily come out tommorow and apologize for not doing enough for their most loyal demographic. And roll out a plan of tangibles and commitments. And probably just be honest about reperations to get that out the way. Cant or wont do reperations,but they will do a,b,c. Its bad faith to pretend #Bothsides havent basically become independent voters. Since when is that a crime in this country,oh when black people do it?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

Cap. There are Jews supporting both sides of the fence.

But again one well intentioned Jew who thought they could work thru the German govt wouldn’t demonize another who thought the govt couldn’t be trusted even if they disagreed. Only those with secret agendas do things like that…

You’re more about empowering democrats than empowering black people though
:francis:

Exactly,these people are the very bad faith actors they are accusing others of being. Many of them are actually political gurus,but pretend they dont understand the concept of an independent voter. Bothsiders are mostly black people who have declared themselves as independent voters. Who are trying to convince other black people to become independents. Since when is being an independent voter a crime in this country? Oh,only when black people do it because republicans are racist:mjlol:? So essentially black people live in a country where we have no autonomy politically?

Fact is most of #Bothsides are left leaning independents. But speak anti democrat rhetoric to convince other black people to be independent as well,and get off the democratic plantation. Which of course could make you appear to be right leaning.

Imagine me as a former slave trying to convince other slaves to leave the plantation. And they accuse me of being pro lynching,because that could be the end result if they get caught. Completely ignoring the idea I could want them to have all the upsides that could come with them not getting caught,and being free.

If that makes me pro MAGA,yall pro MASSA:respect:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukkery aside

THIS IS WHY THIS IS NOT A GAME

@DrexlersFade

I'll be damned if I sit back and let these MAGA agents infiltrate the site and interfere with black discourse

shyt could've gotten real January 6th. If Trump goes down.......

Nah fukk that shyt. fukk whatever happens from this point on. These agents on this forum cannot stick around

These Trump supporters are willing to do WHATEVER. To whoever opposes him. This is bigger than trolling. This shyt is not a game

I talked about how dire this shyt was 2 years ago

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
fukk outta here I don't follow these dudes on twitter I don't know who be what y'all can kick rocks with that Maga shyt.

You can't find one post of me supporting Maga nikka been on this site 9 years and one thread I'm a agent please.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:? So essentially black people live in a country where we have no autonomy politically?

Fact is most of #Bothsides are left leaning independents
You can criticize democrats without issue as long as you don’t compare them to Republicans.

The whole reason clown ass op made this thread was because I pointed out both the leading nominees for president are complete fukking idiots.

That shyt hurt his feelings. These are the same dudes who think the shade room is a threat to democrats. I don’t expect them to think clearly :yeshrug:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
fukk outta here I don't follow these dudes on twitter I don't know who be what y'all can kick rocks with that Maga shyt.

You can't find one post of me supporting Maga nikka been on this site 9 years and one thread I'm a agent please.
brother im highlighting your thread about the alt-right media broadcaster. you are on my side

these cacs are willing to kill for trump

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Why is BothSiders in parenthesis follwing MAGA?

Are you suggesting that knowing & recognizing the actual fact that both parties are corrupt makes you MAGA???

Is that what you are saying OP????????
I believe both parties are corrupt. I also NEVER shyt on Dems while giving Republicans passes. Yall shyt on Biden and let Trump slide. Every. Single. Time.

It's despicable. Every political thread. Feigned objectivity. False equivalencies that the bothsiders post. Daily.

I'm more objective than every single one of you bytch ass nikkas. Bothsiders need to be like me. OBJECTIVE. AUTHENTIC.

I fukk wit Bernie. Fred Hampton. Marcus Garvey. Malcolm X. The mayor of Maryland. Stacey Abrams. I'm not a c00n posting about democratic plantations like yall. I dont support Biden individually. But I recognize it's either him or orange Hitler. This. Is. Not. An. Exaggeration

These pussies on this forum are no different than Kyle Kulinski and Joe Rogan. Cacs hiding behind fake indifference

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brother im highlighting your thread about the alt-right media broadcaster. you are on my side

these cacs are willing to kill for trump
Oh my bad bro I misread that I fukking hate MAGA I work with one they are so repulsive.

Fool actually had the nerve to say he would take a bullet for Trump and was dead serious, let's just say that's the last time we spoke non work related.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@Still Benefited how dare you even post in this thread

:gucci:

You should've been banned years ago. For that gun on the dresser shyt alone. Intimidating women you want to fukk
:mjtf:

You shouldn't even still have the ability to post

And YOU HAVE DEFENDED this predatory lame shyt. Multiple times. At least 8. It's an inside joke at this point. Which is sad.

I didnt admit to that shyt:gucci:,I admitted I had a gun on the dresser(insert COMMA),and pressured women into sex. The comma that purposefully gets left out changes everything. The gun and the pressure were two totally seperate things. But could be tied together by a scorned woman in the #WeCanAllBeCosby #MeToo era.

OP missed the most important step ,while getting all of his camera equipment and recording devices set up:mjlol:

I dont condone this anymore in post #WeCanAllBeCosby era. But if you dont value life enough to not deal with questionable women. I strongly suggest putting your gun on the dresser. Or at least letting it be known your strapped.

Being strapped is cool and all. But making it known nips alot of these situations in the bud. Cats who use a woman for a setup,usually do so because they not about that gunplay and want to avoid that. And the girl is usually a girlfriend or sister of the robbers. So even if its her idea to rob you. Shes probably not going to call her boyfriend or brothers into a shootout. Shes going to either kick you out,or try to take that gun out of the equation which should arrouse your susiscions.

Posters like you sticking around here is exactly why there needs to be another purge. fukk politics as it relates to you

Off the strength of that gun dresser shyt, you have rapist tendencies. Use that gun on yourself. Respectfully

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Oh my bad bro I misread that I fukking hate MAGA I work with one they are so repulsive.

Fool actually had the nerve to say he would take a bullet for Trump and was dead serious, let's just say that's the last time we spoke non work related.
And I bet you there are posters on the Coli who feel the same way. And even worse. Shooting bullets for Trump

This is why shyt needs to change here. shyt can get real at any moment in the real world. It will spill over to this forum

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I believe both parties are corrupt. I also NEVER shyt on Dems while giving Republicans passes. Yall shyt on Biden and let Trump slide. Every. Single. Time.

It's despicable. Every political thread. Feigned objectivity. False equivalencies that the bothsiders post. Daily.

Bro some people call me a BothSider and I can show you the receipts of me making threads, not only posting/replying, but making threads about how evil Trump was/is.

Maybe there are some BothSiders as you describe but not every one is like that.
Also those "BothSiders" you describe may just be right wing leaning people posing as bothsiders.

Like at that dude Nap, he makes ridiculous threads about Biden or Dems praising them where no praise should be done and puts #BothSides on the thread title.
So there's real BothSiders and there's partisans on both sides claiming BothSiding.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited how dare you even post in this thread

:gucci:

You should've been banned years ago. For that gun on the dresser shyt alone. Intimidating women you want to fukk
:mjtf:

You shouldn't even still be able to post

And YOU HAVE DEFENDED this predatory lame shyt. Multiple times. At least 8. It's an inside joke at this point. Which is sad.

Posters like you sticking around here is exactly why there needs to be another purge. fukk politics as it relates to you

Off the strength of that gun dresser shyt, you have rapist tendencies. Use that gun on yourself. Respectfully

Ill take it that I obliterated your arguments.

People from non suburbanite backgrounds understood me fully. Which is really all that matters. Since they are the ones who needed to hear my message the most#WeCanAllBeCosby. Suburbanite men tend to be gentlemen and non aggressive when it comes to sex. And far less likely to get jammed up. My only problem was not understanding the dominant demographic of thecoli:respect:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@alpo @tuckgod

These 2 posters 1 starred the thread. While not posting a single thing in here. Let's see why

:jbhmm:

TRUMP GONNA GET US BLACK PEOPLES IF WE DONT VOTE FOR BIDEN!!!!!
:mjcry::mjcry:

EVERY "bothsider" on the Coli is a closeted republican. Every single one.

I can do this all day. Keep exposing yourselves. If you don't agree with anything im saying in here, it's because you agree with MAGA. Simple as that

I see through every last one of you c00ns. Fake hoteps. Tariq is popular on here for a reason. Because of lost nikkas like yall

Juelz and argue with me about nothing if you want. Reach for flaws in my reasoning. I won't fall in yall traps. Never again

There's no debating with any of you nikkas. shyt has to change. If people have to be bushed or banned then that's just how it has to be

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
@alpo @tuckgod

These 2 posters 1 starred the thread. While not posting a single thing in here. Let's see why

:jbhmm:

EVERY "bothsider" on the Coli is a closeted republican. Every single one.

I can do this all day. Keep exposing yourselves. If you don't agree with anything im saying in here, it's because you agree with MAGA. Simple as that

I see through every last one of you c00ns. Fake hoteps. Tariq is popular on here for a reason. Because of lost nikkas like yall

Juelz and argue with me about nothing if you want. Reach for flaws in my reasoning. I won't fall in yall traps. Never again

There's no debating with any of you nikkas. shyt has to change. If people have to be bushed or banned then that's just how it has to be

I think it was the poster Billy Ocean who had a list of all the magas.
Everybody you listed above on the list.
I think they lobbied to get him to stop posting it.
It pissed them off cause it listed all the magas on the coli, so folks knew who was who.