MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Funny how black men can be beat upside the head in this country for centuries and still be demonized (by their own mind you) for saying they don’t fukk with either side
:mjlol::scust:

These types of posts get liked by TripleAgent

In other words Biden signed something that brought nothing tangible to the black community. I’m not surprised
:ehh::unimpressed:

If Trump is reducing black men’s sentences, what does the Coli have a problem with?
:mjpls:

These agents dont respect your intelligence. See for yourself the dumb, nonsensical, bad faith statements they post in politcal threads

They do this intentionally to disrupt online black communities. Thats why Parler was a thing. I dont have time to expand further. It's late

And fukk whoever calls me a snitch. I care about this site. Its the only place on the internet where I can be myself without having to codeswitch or protect the feelings of the "i dont see color" bytches. fukk anyone who disparages me for this

@Houston911 @Barnett114 @Brooklynzson

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Funny how black men can be beat upside the head in this country for centuries and still be demonized (by their own mind you) for saying they don’t fukk with either side
:mjlol::scust:
You either have absolutely no understanding how politics and government works. Or you are a c00n running interference.

Either way, you not helping the cause…

EDIT: the post above let’s me know you’re the latter.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's hilarious you folks are looking for a lifeline from two parts of the same devil
This is my last post of the night. It's this easy to spot the disingenuous Trump supporters on here. I could really do this all night with every single poster refuting this thread. Picking petty things to start arguments about

To create chaos. This is what they do while hiding behind objectivity and equal indifference. These are Trump supporters

Trump didn't do shyt to you besides unleash a weak ass plague.

This man thinks Kanye and Trump are the 2 most powerful people in the country

Donald Trump
Kanye west.

Look up anyone who you think posts suspect racist shyt, white supremacist shyt or Trump shyt

Choose a keyword, type their username in, and you'll see everything you need to

I'm going to bed. I will continue to post in here tomorrow. I hope the normal brehs on this site do the same

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE I gotta get your homeboycac out the way breh

He wont't be the only one either

It's just business. Nothing personal
:yeshrug:

The irony of you tagging Nicole when he (Nicole) is a Trump supporting c00n himself. That nxgga was telling people that the virus wasn't real and that it was caused by 5G.

I'm MAGA... but I'm not THAT maga... :mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is my last post of the night. It's this easy to spot the disingenuous Trump supporters on here. I could really do this all night with every single poster refuting this thread. Picking petty things to start arguments about

To create chaos. This is what they do while hiding behind objectivity and equal indifference. These are Trump supporters

This man thinks Kanye and Trump are the 2 most powerful people in the country

Look up anyone who you think posts suspect racist shyt, white supremacist shyt or Trump shyt

Choose a keyword, type their username in, and you'll see everything you need to

I'm going to bed. I will continue to post in here tomorrow. I hope the normal brehs on this site do the same
Didn't the Democrats threaten to Starve African children if their government didn't accept homosexuality.

Your heroes

And you're up here calling yourself a pimp acting like some virtue of character. Please sit down and just be quiet.

Both sides devils.

Your energy sure is different when you talk to that other fella..... The one guy calling himself a Magite, isn't on your list. You're fake.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
These types of posts get liked by TripleAgent

These agents dont respect your intelligence. See for yourself the dumb, nonsensical, bad faith statements they post in politcal threads

They do this intentionally to disrupt online black communities. Thats why Parler was a thing. I dont have time to expand further. It's late

And fukk whoever calls me a snitch. I care about this site. Its the only place on the internet where I can be myself without having to codeswitch or protect the feelings of the "i dont see color" bytches. fukk anyone who disparages me for this

@Houston911 @Barnett114 @Brooklynzson

:russell: You’re clearly a political agent here to push political agendas.

You and people like you are more pressed about getting black people to vote for democrats than y’all are for reunifying a broken and disconnected community. And that shows who y’all are really for and what y’all are really on…

Again what kind of black man would DEMONIZE another black man that doesnt place trust in any form of political government? It makes no sense but you it’s okay you searched my name and “Trump/Biden” to try and cover up your BS
:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wow.
The Trump years were some of the worst years of my life. Just felt the sting of more racism, was homeless, my people (Nigerians) got banned from America and just felt more hate and hostility from every and which direction...fukk that shyt.

Like what is wrong with people. I'm starting to think alot of people here ain't Black...Trump was hands down the most racist President of modern times. What's there to celebrate with him?
:dahell:

Trump sold the Whites a fantastical dream of APARTHEID in America.
He's a salesman, he sells you what you desire and that's what Whites desire..You know this, we all do..That is why he's in most Whites thoughts and prayers. Lets quit pretending and just tell it like it is.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You either have absolutely no understanding how politics and government works. Or you are a c00n running interference.

Either way, you not helping the cause…

EDIT: the post above let’s me know you’re the latter.

Excuses. No matter what you say, it’s a reasonable conclusion for a black man to have a distrust of the American political government based on America’s history. You not only disagreeing (that’s fine) but demonizing those that do shows you’re just pushing an agenda. It had nothing to do with the true bettering of black people because black people need EACH OTHER more than they need the govt…

Imagine Nazi Germany never being held accountable and you saying it’s not reasonable for Jews to have distrust of their government as a whole?
:heh:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Excuses. No matter what you say, it’s a reasonable conclusion for a black man to have a distrust of the American political government based on America’s history. You not only disagreeing (that’s fine) but demonizing those that do shows you’re just pushing an agenda. It had nothing to do with the true bettering of black people because black people need EACH OTHER more than they need the govt…

Imagine Nazi Germany never being held accountable and you saying it’s not reasonable for Jews to have distrust of their government as a whole?
:heh:
Imagine somebody telling Jews not to work together to exercise political power in Germany. Jewish people gaining high positions in politics and government means nothing so don’t try. Jews should just not be active in anything and just sit around because what’s the difference.

Hmmm…

Daps
Didn't the Democrats threaten to Starve African children if their government didn't accept homosexuality.

Your heroes

And you're up here calling yourself a pimp acting like some virtue of character. Please sit down and just be quiet.

Both sides devils.

Your energy sure is different when you talk to that other fella..... You're fake.
:jbhmm:

Think I'm seeing a pattern here....

@DreadBrown take a look at Op's first post&style, doesn't it sound familiar...

:sas2:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Imagine somebody telling Jews not to work together to exercise political power in Germany. Jewish people gaining high positions in politics and government means nothing so don’t try. Jews should just not be active in anything and just sit around because what’s the difference.

Hmmm…
Jews would create their own political party or financially back a party that works in their interest. They wouldn’t back the “nicer” Notsi faction
:unimpressed:

That’s without mentioning that Jews actually have a community that looks to work together economically first before deciding on politics something you never stress. Just like you never stress having our own political party. It’s all about voting for the “nicest” Natsi party
:francis::scust: