MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Jews would create their own political party or financially back a party that works in their interest. They wouldn’t back the “nicer” Notsi faction
Hmm…

So let’s apply this to American politics.

We know the republicans are a nazi faction. No doubt about it.

We know Jews are heavy in actively supporting the Democrat party.

So would it be fair to say the Democrats are not nazis?

Or are #bothsides naziesque and the Jews are just supporting the lesser evil contrary to what you’re saying?

:jbhmm:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Also OP, good fukking luck exposing these MAGA agents.

As much as they distrust anything coming from Democrats and liberals around here the mods are oddly sympathetic to the "fukk dems" right wing adjacent, white supremacist apologist partisan hackery that plagues this forum. That includes all the "pro-black Americans" right wing hashtags.

They have bought into all this nonsense and share the same views as the most deplorable posters here. They have bought into this simple minded view that Republicans are above criticism, especially among black people. Any criticism of them is just "DNC shill propaganda" trying to keep us from "thinking for ourselves" as if it takes some type of genius to be a fukking bigot Republican. But any criticism of Democrats, no matter how steeped in misinfo (zomg Joe Biden Asian hate crime bill), is valid, cereberal thinking.

You can be in a whole ass thread with people calling Africans literal savages with flies on their faces--shyt that would get anyone banned from a predominantly white web forum, let alone here--and if you respond to it you're more likely to have your post deleted and banned from the thread for being "offensive." shyt is wild and I just don't know what to think.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This dude posted this 3 minutes ago in the indictment thread. Long after I made this thread

Look at his username

They don't even hide this shyt

Don't get me started on that bytch nikka @TripleAgent

Him along with @Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3 are easily the biggest bandwagon of MAGA supporters on this forum. Always pushing the same battery powered right wing narratives and calling it pro-black. Can't forget @Silver Surfer literally cheering on Ron Desantis' anti-black fascist laws against what can be taught in schools.

That nikka don't even respond to me anymore cus I've exposed his Republican party propaganda pushing hypocrisy over and over again he gave up.

I asked him in that very thread whether Joe Biden or Donald Trump is a better President after he demanded proof that he is a Republican. Crickets.

He shows up in every thread that reflects poorly on Republicans to drop some half-hearted "fukk Trump" before reminding everyone Democrats are somehow just as bad Then he jumps into any other politics thread encourage people to "not vote Democrat" ahead of election and mocks anyone who tells him this only helps Republicans and their anti-black anti-woke agenda win. But needs "evidence" he is a Republican invested in helping Republicans win power and seeing Democrats lose power.

These folks really think black people are stupid. They shouldve been purved from this forum yesterdat. But they're allowed to stay here because this generation of black folks are a bunch of bytch ass, kiss ass "he right tho" c00ns who are afraid of white folks getting the impression that we are a politically united, pro-civil rights, "monolith" of a voting bloc that will always stand in the way of right wing cac extremism.

Sorry pathetic generation this is, for real.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Hmm…

So let’s apply this to American politics.

We know the republicans are a nazi faction. No doubt about it.

We know Jews are heavy in actively supporting the Democrat party.

So would it be fair to say the Democrats are not nazis?

Or are #bothsides naziesque and the Jews are just supporting the lesser evil contrary to what you’re saying?

:russell:

Cap. There are Jews supporting both sides of the fence.

But again one well intentioned Jew who thought they could work thru the German govt wouldn’t demonize another who thought the govt couldn’t be trusted even if they disagreed. Only those with secret agendas do things like that…

You’re more about empowering democrats than empowering black people though
:francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The irony of you tagging Nicole when he (Nicole) is a Trump supporting c00n himself. That nxgga was telling people that the virus wasn't real and that it was caused by 5G.

I'm MAGA... but I'm not THAT maga... :mjgrin:

This is facts and I didn't wanna summon that deranged bytch to this thread so she can derail it into alleged "DNC shills" instead.

OP leave that dude out of this. She not onyour side, believe me. Every bit part of the "fukk dems" right wing adjacent militant squad that thinks black people who vote Democrat and black immigrants are the biggest problems.

Speaking of that OP, I want you to point out all the anti-immigrant nikkas on this board who passively support Trump as well. All ready for bloody revolution against suppossedly "anti-black" and supposedly "anti-reparations" Africans, Caribbeans and their children. Spent years trying to paint Kamala Harris like she's some type of Klansmen. But ready to "hear out" and allow an explicitly white nationalist anti-black anti-reparations white billionaire son German Euro trash Donald Drumpf rule over them.

It's gotta to be the most obvious hypocrisy in history. I'm telling you these are overcompensating white worshipping c00ns with agendas against the black community.

Tariq Nasheed is the biggest of them all. All up in arms over "tethers" and Africans but ready to suck off Donald Drump nuts at a moments notice like a fukking idiot. With no self awareness for his obvious bad acting and c00ning whatsoever.

Take any nikka here who hates black immigrants with a passion and you'll probably catch them running interference to defend German Drumpf or son of Italian immigrants RonDesantis, or dapping up every obvious right wing post in any politics thread. Anytime I question these clowns about why they don't have the same hatred for Donald Trump as they do children of black immigrants it gets silent with these fukkers.

shyt really is ridiculous and it does need to be called out. If that dont tell you these people are not genuine about shyt other than manipulating people into their pro-white conservative political views I dont know what will. These both sides nikkas is not militants their clever little black conservatives c00ns overcompensating to fool people who don't understand politics at all.

The way folks around here use black pride and even dividing black people to help advance white supremacist Republicans is disgusting and you have to be incompetent to not see the play. I don't know how this is tolerated on a "black" website. Especially a community that claims to be privy to political propaganda being pushed on them.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:russell: You’re clearly a political agent here to push political agendas.

You and people like you are more pressed about getting black people to vote for democrats than y’all are for reunifying a broken and disconnected community. And that shows who y’all are really for and what y’all are really on…

Again what kind of black man would DEMONIZE another black man that doesnt place trust in any form of political government? It makes no sense but you it’s okay you searched my name and “Trump/Biden” to try and cover up your BS

We don't care if you barbershop babble nikkas don't "place trust in any form of political government." Voting is not some great betrayal of the black community or black causes. Please cut out the fake militant crap.

If running around being oblivious and unconcerned with your own government and laws makes you feel like a genius, do you, you useless motherfukker.

What we would like is if you both sides nikkas would quit talking about party politics since you don't care about it, and allow those of us who have the mental capacity to participate in our elections, and fight to "reunify our disconnected community" (whatever the fukk that means) at the same time to make their own decisions.

Instead yall nikkas run around shilling for Republicans, specifically trying to get people to "not vote Democrat" and then call this clear attempt engineer voter turnout in favor of Republicans some type of show of courageous freedom for black people. It's not. You're just c00ning for the other party. You're not special.

There's a difference between being critical of a political party or politician of choice, and wanting that party to fukking lose. That's why we call yall Republicans, which you clearly are. Does this make sense dummy? Yall are not clever. At all.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

But again one well intentioned Jew who thought they could work thru the German govt wouldn’t demonize another who thought the govt couldn’t be trusted even if they disagreed. Only those with secret agendas do things like that…

I can use the power the democrat party has in this country to empower black people. I can also use that same power to oppose detrimental republican policies.

Keep acting like this is a zero sum game.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Trump sold the Whites a fantastical dream of APARTHEID in America.
He's a salesman, he sells you what you desire and that's what Whites desire..You know this, we all do..That is why he's in most Whites thoughts and prayers. Lets quit pretending and just tell it like it is.

That's all fine. The question is how long are we gonna tolerate people in our community supporting this white supremacist, or passively supporting him via getting people to "not vote Democrar" and calling it pro-black. How long are we gonna tolerate this clear finessing of pro-black political thought from black Republicans trying to manipulate us into the agenda of white supremacists?

It's high time to start calling this shyt out and getting these obvious agents away from our discourse. These "fukk Dems. Let's see what Trump has to say" types should not be a voice of our community.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Hmm. So you went from saying Jews wouldn’t be active in any nazi political party… to admitting that there are Jews that support the American political party that supports nazi ideology.

I don’t even think you noticed that you got set up to contradict yourself in my last post.

You just shyt on your whole analogy.

If we gonna be honest, the democrats are the lesser of two evils, and I support actively being involved politically to use some of the political power democrats have to support policies that help blacks while opposing policies that hurt blacks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The issue I have with you and people like you, is that your sentiment towards politics hurts our efforts to capitalize on that political power by subverting the notion itself. Political apathy is in no way beneficial and just erodes the ability to oppose legislation that is bad for us.

An analogy would be getting into a fight with a mountain lion with a kitchen knife. You want me to just throw the weapon away because it isn’t as effective as a gun. But fighting with the knife is better than fighting bare handed. You’re encouraging people to be unarmed. I’m saying you should arm yourself with whatever is available even if it isn’t what you prefer. This is survival.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's all fine. The question is how long are we gonna tolerate people in our community supporting this white supremacist, or passively supporting him via getting people to "not vote Democrar" and calling it pro-black. How long are we gonna tolerate this clear finessing of pro-black political thought from black Republicans trying to manipulate us into the agenda of white supremacists?

It's high time to start calling this shyt out and getting these obvious agents away from our discourse. These "fukk Dems. Let's see what Trump has to say" types should not be a voice of our community.

Theyre taking advantage of general apathy in Black youth when it comes to voting and taking a stand..
You will never ever ever hear Republican and Democrat operatives encouraging White youth to forego their right to vote and decide for themselves, that is only the preserve of Black people. Until the very people tariq is tryingt to dissuade from voting make comparisons and start to ask the hard uncomfortable questions everyone will continue to see the Black experience as a joke or something you can just play with.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Think I'm seeing a pattern here....

@DreadBrown take a look at Op's first post&style, doesn't it sound familiar...

:sas2:
See a pattern in the devil.

Republicans want to withold food for people that don't have a stable job

Democrats want to withold food aid foreign and domestic for governments that don't comply with the US homosexuality agenda.

You gonna have to grow your spine brother and think for yourself

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The most ironic thing is just like there are bad faith actors in #BothSides. Its bad faith acting to pretend #Bothsides is a definitive endorsement of Desantis/Trump/Republican party. It literally says "both sides" meaning both sides aint shyt:mjlol:

Yall are just bad faith actors on behalf of the democrats. Because you know the results of black people not voting means an L for democrats. The end result is not the same as an endorsement. #Bothsides wants the democrats to lose,or at least think they might lose. In order to force them to something specefically for black people. Thats far from "anti democrat" when you think about it. Thats actually putting faith in the democrats to fold and do the right thing if pressure is applied.

My personal end goal is to expose that democrats actually wont fold. Proving there is no lifeline for black people,and that we should just leave the country:respect:#BlackFreeAgency2028

So yes,I too have hijacked #Bothsides for my own personal agenda. But if Im wrong and democrats do fold,its still a win for black people in this country. Point is their are bad faith actors on both sides. And ultimately people use these movements for their own agendas. This is politics 101,which is why political partys shouldnt be a "movement" in the first place. When people see an oppurtunity to puppeter peoples emotions to get them to do something. Of course you will get varietys of people trying to alchemize that power.