MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
#buildthewall
You told on yourself. I'm putting you on ignore

I'm pretty sure tether talk is bannable too based on
@Houston911 's thread warning about it a while ago

@Barnett114 bro yall have c00ns on here maliciously disrupting black political discourse. Cacs are willing to kill for Trump in the name of getting him out of legal trouble. It's not right. But it's never too late to make the right decisions

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
We don't care if you barbershop babble nikkas don't "place trust in any form of political government." Voting is not some great betrayal of the black community or black causes. Please cut out the fake militant crap.

If running around being oblivious and unconcerned with your own government and laws makes you feel like a genius, do you, you useless motherfukker.

What we would like is if you both sides nikkas would quit talking about party politics since you don't care about it, and allow those of us who have the mental capacity to participate in our elections, and fight to "reunify our disconnected community" (whatever the fukk that means) at the same time to make their own decisions.

Instead yall nikkas run around shilling for Republicans, specifically trying to get people to "not vote Democrat" and then call this clear attempt engineer voter turnout in favor of Republicans some type of show of courageous freedom for black people. It's not. You're just c00ning for the other party. You're not special.

There's a difference between being critical of a political party or politician of choice, and wanting that party to fukking lose. That's why we call yall Republicans, which you clearly are. Does this make sense dummy? Yall are not clever. At all.

Blah blah blah. When it was legal to lynch black people and at a time with no social media the black community accomplished way more than we’re seeing today. How? They accomplished way more at a time where their vote contributed way less… again, how?

The brokenness of the community is the most pressing issue over voting. But y’all don’t care about that. You don’t care about unifying the black community economically. You don’t care about care about black people pooling their resources to provide for themselves as much as possible. All you care about is empowering democrats. That’s why you’re name calling lol.

Thankfully more brehs are seeing that we have to come up with the solutions and stop relying on a vote to get the solutions we need. Y’all vote or die ass voices getting quieter and quieter
:blessed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I think it was the poster Billy Ocean who had a list of all the magas.
Everybody you listed above on the list.
I think they lobbied to get him to stop posting it.
It pissed them off cause it listed all the magas on the coli, so folks knew who was who.
He's always had foots on these cacs necks. Thats why I rock wit him

We need an updated version of this list in here

@Billy Ocean
:salute:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Bro some people call me a BothSider and I can show you the receipts of me making threads, not only posting/replying, but making threads about how evil Trump was/is.

Maybe there are some BothSiders as you describe but not every one is like that.
Also those "BothSiders" you describe may just be right wing leaning people posing as bothsiders.

Like at that dude Nap, he makes ridiculous threads about Biden or Dems praising them where no praise should be done and puts #BothSides on the thread title.
So there's real BothSiders and there's partisans on both sides claiming BothSiding.
I'm not sure about that

And Nap is weird. But he posts #bothsides as sarcasm. Sarcasm that highlights how flawed it is to equate Democrat ills to Republican ills. MAGA is clearly worse than Biden's incompentencies. The bothsiders try to hide this fact. This is a fact

And this is why I don't watch the news. Even CNN isn't objective. Everyone has biases

I'm biased against MAGA and white supremacy. These bothsiders are against "woke" culture. There's a difference that they show in every TLR thread

Higher Learning isn't even safe with posters like @the cac mamba

Enough is enough

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Hmm. So you went from saying Jews wouldn’t be active in any nazi political party… to admitting that there are Jews that support the American political party that supports nazi ideology.

I don’t even think you noticed that you got set up to contradict yourself in my last post.

You just shyt on your whole analogy.

If we gonna be honest, the democrats are the lesser of two evils, and I support actively being involved politically to use some of the political power democrats have to support policies that help blacks while opposing policies that hurt blacks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The issue I have with you and people like you, is that your sentiment towards politics hurts our efforts to capitalize on that political power by subverting the notion itself. Political apathy is in no way beneficial and just erodes the ability to oppose legislation that is bad for us.

An analogy would be getting into a fight with a mountain lion with a kitchen knife. You want me to just throw the weapon away because it isn’t as effective as a gun. But fighting with the knife is better than fighting bare handed. You’re encouraging people to be unarmed. I’m saying you should arm yourself with whatever is available even if it isn’t what you prefer. This is survival.
You compare republicans to nazis but let one of them diss the Jews and let’s see if they are in political office? I just ignored your cap on that because you think of politics in a black and white “good cop/bad cop” linear way. It’s not that. Both political parties answer to those that have the money. They don’t care about the average white person let alone the average black person…

Maybe instead of Diddy running with a “vote or die” schtick he should have been using his voice to unite the community on one accord? Again unifying black people economically would have way more effect on our situation than pointing out which cac politician to vote into office. But you’re not about empowering black people, you’re about empowering democrats
:francis:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You cant be a self respecting black person and support the republican party and vote for their policies, they are openly hostile to black people and work against every form of societal progress black people try to have or have already made, they want black folks to be relegated to permanent second class citizen status, they dont even want black children to learn true history on slavery, jim crow, discrimination, the GOP is openly anti black and pro white supremacy

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Ayo these fools expose themselves everywhere. Every thread
:dead:

I was in an Elon Musk twitter thread where he's getting called out for his alt-right agenda

I posted in there. Scrolled up. Guess what I saw

Lol that's not what that tweet means :russ:

This man defending Elon

I said to myself: "I still have 2 hours before my orthodonist appointment. He's a suspect poster in general. Why not find a post that shows where his loyalty lies
:jbhmm: "

And guess what I found. The first post

Trump the best thing to happen to America :blessed:

It's over for every last one of yall. A purge happening is out of my hands. But I'm doing my part in exposing every last one of you pathetic ignorant lame ass self-hating despicable leeching bytch ass agents

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I can use the power the democrat party has in this country to empower black people. I can also use that same power to oppose detrimental republican policies.

Keep acting like this is a zero sum game.
That’s you. I rather the next generation know that they don’t need any politicians to empower themselves. They have each other. All the black doctors, accountants, tax preparers, plumbers,electricians, bankers, professors, nurses etc…

Simply pooling all that together would have way more effect than pointing at which cac politician to vote for. You’re not about empowering black people tho and it’s clear to see…
Exactly,these people are the very bad faith actors they are accusing others of being. Many of them are actually political gurus,but pretend they dont understand the concept of an independent voter. Bothsiders are mostly black people who have declared themselves as independent voters. Who are trying to convince other black people to become independents. Since when is being an independent voter a crime in this country? Oh,only when black people do it because republicans are racist:mjlol:? So essentially black people live in a country where we have no autonomy politically?

Fact is most of #Bothsides are left leaning independents. But speak anti democrat rhetoric to convince other black people to be independent as well,and get off the democratic plantation. Which of course could make you appear to be right leaning.

Imagine me as a former slave trying to convince other slaves to leave the plantation. And they accuse me of being pro lynching,because that could be the end result if they get caught. Completely ignoring the idea I could want them to have all the upsides that could come with them not getting caught,and being free.

If that makes me pro MAGA,yall pro MASSA:respect:
Black people up until the civil rights era did more with less. How? Because they moved as a community. That’s the most pressing issue the black community faces. There’s no unity amongst black people and it’s only getting worse. Yet people want to pretend voting is the most pressing issue?The most empowering thing you can tell a child is the power is in his hands yet they’re teaching the children that the power is in the democrats/govts hands?

A community will always be better off pooling it’s resources to the benefit of the community over voting but that type of move empowers the community. And they’re not about that…
:francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
No Nap does that on purpose, and we should be careful with this false equivalency narrative.
It allows Democrats to stay corrupt forever.
If a man murders 10 men and another murders only 5 should only the one that murdered 10 go to prison?
Is he murdered only 5 so he's better than the other guy that murdered 10 even a legit argument?

And as far as Woke Culture goes, bro that woke shyt is all about Feelings over lives, it's never Lives over feelings.

Tokenism:
Tokenism is the practice of making only a perfunctory or symbolic effort to be inclusive to members of minority groups, especially by recruiting people from underrepresented groups in order to give the appearance of racial or gender equality.

Woke shyt ain't ever going to improve anyone's lives.
I was riding wit you until you said this

When you be yourself and let your true feelings out, people expose themselves. They tell on themselves

Look at this yall:
Who here are Trump supporters and why?
And how many of you are there on this site?

I see alot of people name-calling others MAGA or something
But i'm wondering are those just empty name calling or are there really Trump supporters on this site?

I actually do not know on the real.
I just see alot of people calling non-right wing posters as right winger if there's even ONE thing they disagree with in what they said.

Feigned ignorance "I dont see color" - esque posting

Yall. This man posted a thread asking Trump haters why they hate him

@OriginalBrownSkinMan you will be added to the list and put on ignore. None of yall will successfully derail this thread. I see through every last one of yall

It. Is. Over.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyre taking advantage of general apathy in Black youth when it comes to voting and taking a stand..
You will never ever ever hear Republican and Democrat operatives encouraging White youth to forego their right to vote and decide for themselves, that is only the preserve of Black people. Until the very people tariq is tryingt to dissuade from voting make comparisons and start to ask the hard uncomfortable questions everyone will continue to see the Black experience as a joke or something you can just play with.
So this begs the question

Why aren't Dems taking advantage of that very same apathy?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Theyre taking advantage of general apathy in Black youth when it comes to voting and taking a stand..
You will never ever ever hear Republican and Democrat operatives encouraging White youth to forego their right to vote and decide for themselves, that is only the preserve of Black people. Until the very people tariq is tryingt to dissuade from voting make comparisons and start to ask the hard uncomfortable questions everyone will continue to see the Black experience as a joke or something you can just play with.
You are now added to my agent list and ignore list

Pac the Black Trump..

It's over for yall. The title of this thread was intentional. It's over