MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I went to Vegas in 2020 . You can’t imagine :wow:

I bet you was sitting at home watching The View. Don’t get your rep up off me you fakkit.

If I really wanted to both sides the issue I would have mentioned that both Biden and Trump under some type of investigation for handling classified documents.

I didn’t. I just pointed out the fact that one is half sleep and the other is fighting charges. Nobody wants Trump and nobody wants Biden, but it’s fakkits like you, who think we need one to get rid of the other.

You a bytch
That post I quoted was the real reason why I made this thread
Cac fakkit babble

:unimpressed:

You're a boring cac. Lame as fukk. No one would fukk wit you even if you were black

It's time to start exposing your comrades
:demonic:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
fukkery aside

THIS IS WHY THIS IS NOT A GAME

@DrexlersFade

Drex has a thread about a right-wing broadcaster CALLING FOR OBAMA TO BE EXECUTED if Trump gets indicted

Right-wing host calls for military to execute Obama if Trump is indicted​

Story by Gabriella Ferrigine • Yesterday 3:49 PM

Far-right broadcaster Pete Santilli called on members of the military to execute former President Barack Obama, former Attorney General Eric Holder, and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice if former President Donald Trump is arrested.
Barack ObamaKristina Bumphrey/WWD via Getty Images
Barack ObamaKristina Bumphrey/WWD via Getty Images© Provided by Salon
Trump in a lengthy rant on Truth Social over the weekend claimed he would be arrested in connection to the Manhattan district attorney's investigation into hush-money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels in the final stretch of the 2016 presidential campaign.
Santilli responded on his show by calling for Trump's supporters in the military to rise up and round up Obama and his former administration officials and shoot them against a "concrete wall."

"Get the military, whatever few are left that are going to side with the people. You military personnel and you people with guns and badges and law enforcement will succumb to the will of the people," Santilli said in a clip flagged by Right Wing Watch.
"And ultimately, we demand, we absolutely demand that the criminals, the criminals in this country, if you want them held accountable, the criminals are Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice," he continued. "This entire criminal cabal that came about as a result of the murder of John F. Kennedy, the people that perpetrated the murder of John F. Kennedy, rise up to that."
"Military, join us and put all of them up against a concrete wall...and do what we must do to save not just our country, the entire world," he pleaded.

So Obama Rice and Holder huh even though they not even in office anymore:mjpls:

Always watch the enemy:sas2:

Can't he get in trouble for this?

I'll be damned if I sit back and let these MAGA agents infiltrate the site and interfere with black discourse

shyt could've gotten real January 6th. If Trump goes down.......

Nah fukk that shyt. fukk whatever happens from this point on. These agents on this forum cannot stick around

These Trump supporters are willing to do WHATEVER. To whoever opposes him. This is bigger than trolling. This shyt is not a game

I talked about how dire this shyt was 2 years ago

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I never even heard of dude.
No one hears from any of these cacs until some politcal shyt involving Trump or Biden goes down

This is what they do. They lurk in the shadows and try to blend in

Who knows the evil shyt these cacs are talking about doing to black spaces offline as well as online

This thread about the radicalization of white males was made years ago

Life-altering events are potentially ahead of us

This. Is. Not. A. Game

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I went to Vegas in 2020 . You can’t imagine :wow:

Get called out for spewing maga talking points… try to say the trump years were good for black people….

Then defend your point by saying you took a trip to Vegas. Lol. You cacs really lack the depth to push your bullshyt effectively. How the fuvk does a trip to Vegas mean shyt when we are talking about the biggest resurgence of white supremacy in decades?

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
So Trump has officially been indicted. Federal charges. I knew what would happen after the first thread about what he did had no traction

Not a peep of opposition
:mjpls:

Then the indictment threads were made

@CouldntBeMeTho made a thread

My first post I made in there was intentional

They never fell to expose themselves

I wont post long paragraphs about the psychology of these fakkit ass agents on here. It's Thursday night. I'm on vacation. I'm bored. Air quality sucks. Since Trump brought news fukkery for the past 2 hours

Why not some good ol fashion Coli nighttime fukkery
:mjlit:

So back to this thread. Some bytch ass nikka posted this stupid ass shyt about Trump and Biden. Everything else he said in the post was irrelevant

This is the first bothsider to expose himself. I was waiting patiently for this moment
:mjlit:

What the fukk does Biden have to do with Trump breaking the law??? For 1.5 billion dollars??? Isn't Trump already rich MAGAset? Why does your leader need to do this

Yes. He is indicted. Not guilty. fukk all of yall juelzing talking points defending this waste of life. Trump is top 3 worst world leader of all time

Back to the fukkery

As a real nikka should, I called this :mjpls: agent shyt out

This is what he told me after

I would have never made this thread if he didn't post this shyt

Its too late to turn back now. Now it's time for you to be indicted bytch ass nikka
:ufdup:

The exposal will continue in my next post

Trump can't even get his own party under control. DeSantis is out-fakkiting him and winning. The Republican party has been destroyed because of MAGA

fukk the political facts. This is about exposing one of the MANY republican agents

Cacs or c00ns. Doesn't matter. Yall won't keep getting away with the bullshyt yall infest TLR with every thread. It's over for yall

I need help from the experts
@Billy Ocean @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 @Unknown Poster @Born2BKing

Foot on necks all 2023

:ahh:

giphy.webp
Biden a ollllll head

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I have most of them on ignore, they've always been obvious.
The fallout from Trump being indicted and the Trump-related events following could be dire. Grim. Disasterous

We all have to do more than ignore these people. They have to go

The Coli has had purges for posters before. Thats what needs to be done with these agents

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This dude posted this 3 minutes ago in the indictment thread. Long after I made this thread

Look at his username

They don't even hide this shyt
IDGAF about that or this thread. I'm talking about you negging me like a hoe. Internet lame shyt that doesn't affect me in the slightest. I thought you were better than that, but so be it.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
IDGAF about that or this thread. I'm talking about you negging me like a hoe. Internet lame shyt that doesn't affect me in the slightest. I thought you were better than that, but so be it.
You sure do have alot of reply posts defending Trump in the other thread

Shut the fukk up. No one cares about your "political indifference". It doesn't make you cool. And we see right through that bullshyt

fukk you