MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I was riding wit you until you said this

When you be yourself and let your true feelings out, people expose themselves. They tell on themselves

Look at this yall:

Feigned ignorance "I dont see color" - esque posting

Yall. This man posted a thread asking Trump haters why they hate him

@OriginalBrownSkinMan you will be added to the list and put on ignore. None of yall will successfully derail this thread. I see through every last one of yall

It. Is. Over.

Dude I was riding with what you were saying some of it but then you felt some type of way over a thread where i'm trying to understand the audience and yet ignored these:

Here's me saying HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL in 2021

I've been saying he's evil from the get go
But one thread where I was trying to understand the audience and where in that Thread I SAY HE EVIL... you say nah i'm an agent.
You are clearly a "You either with us blindly 100% or you against us" type crowd.

I think I prove my point!!!!

@A Pimp Named Slickback

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You are clearly a "You either with us blindly 100% or you against us" type crowd.

I think I prove my point!!!!

@A Pimp Named Slickback
Blindly against alt-right white supremacy??????
:gucci:

You'll be on ignore going forward. Don't reply to me. You'll be wasting your time and energy. Go tweet about how "woke" the feds are for indicting trump

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I suggest every breh and brehette who doesn't support MAGA, isn't a c00n, and doesn't have any ulterior extremist alt-right politcial motives to put these clowns on ignore. Im updating this list from this point on

@Born2BKing @Unknown Poster keep exposing them

Expose and Ignore

This is The Coli. I laugh everyday because of the shyt I see on this site. But it's not always a joking matter. Time and place

This isn't a toxic political debate in a clickbait thread

This issue is serious. Something has to change. This thread is the start of the change

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You don't makes sense man
You can't put a person on your MAGA list that has created so many Anti-Trump threads/posts.

Wake Up!

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
@A Pimp Named Slickback threads like this are needed, but you have to know that nothing will come of it

Not when :mjpls: and:sitdown: posters get bushed and temp-banned 50 times

Not when there’s shyt mods that make racist and CACspiracy posts with no consequences
Any they would probably permaban me and anyone else if we posted about a specific group of affluent people who run this country. The unspeakable *************

:mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s you. I rather the next generation know that they don’t need any politicians to empower themselves. They have each other. All the black doctors, accountants, tax preparers, plumbers,electricians, bankers, professors, nurses etc…

Simply pooling all that together would have way more effect than pointing at which cac politician to vote for. You’re not about empowering black people tho and it’s clear to see…

Black people up until the civil rights era did more with less. How? Because they moved as a community. That’s the most pressing issue the black community faces. There’s no unity amongst black people and it’s only getting worse. Yet people want to pretend voting is the most pressing issue?The most empowering thing you can tell a child is the power is in his hands yet they’re teaching the children that the power is in the democrats/govts hands?

A community will always be better off pooling it’s resources to the benefit of the community over voting but that type of move empowers the community. And they’re not about that…
:francis:

While i agree,I dont know if your reasoning is a good reason to be #Bothsides:patrice:. Not as if black people as a whole spend alot of energy unified as democrats. Or donate alot of money and resources to democrats. We mostly just show up and vote democrat every election cycle.

So I dont really view it as black people robbing Peter to pay Paul. The energy spent politically isnt whats stopping us from uniting or pooling resources as a community.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I'm making a list of all the essential threads related to agents on here too. And how dire this issue here. Will be posting everything updated in the OP moving forward while occasionally having new posts containing the lists. Let me know if I need to take a link out due to making the block hot (cacs on here don't even know what that means. It's woke AAVE :mjpls:)

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/mods-yall-have-to-do-something-about-these-agents.825762/

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
While i agree,I dont know if your reasoning is a good reason to be #Bothsides:patrice:. Not as if black people as a whole spend alot of energy unified as democrats. Or donate alot of money and resources to democrats. We mostly just show up and vote democrat every election cycle.

So I dont really view it as black people robbing Peter to pay Paul. The energy spent politically isnt whats stopping us from uniting or pooling resources as a community.
Even with your despicable posts you made in the past, you aren't wrong. But post in another thread please. No need to argue with the c00ns and cacs in here

Put them on ignore. All of them. So they can't pollute this site anymore. They'll have their own echochamber of ignorance

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That’s you. I rather the next generation know that they don’t need any politicians to empower themselves. They have each other. All the black doctors, accountants, tax preparers, plumbers,electricians, bankers, professors, nurses etc…

Simply pooling all that together would have way more effect than pointing at which cac politician to vote for. You’re not about empowering black people tho and it’s clear to see…

Black people up until the civil rights era did more with less. How? Because they moved as a community. That’s the most pressing issue the black community faces. There’s no unity amongst black people and it’s only getting worse. Yet people want to pretend voting is the most pressing issue?The most empowering thing you can tell a child is the power is in his hands yet they’re teaching the children that the power is in the democrats/govts hands?

A community will always be better off pooling it’s resources to the benefit of the community over voting but that type of move empowers the community. And they’re not about that…
Uhh… the civil rights era was a success specifically due to engaging in political discourse to promote legislation in our favor…

How the hell did you make it past high school without being taught this?

See… this has gotta be some agent shyt. How is being active politically the antithesis of pooling resources? The time in our communities history that led to the most progress is when we did both… but you’re trying to specifically discourage political activity… like being active politically is preventing the pooling of resources??

And then you’re trying to poison entire future generations with this broken logic?????

What programs/groups are you actively working with in your community? Or are you doing this community work just through social media and Internet forums?

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Uhh… the civil rights era was a success specifically due to engaging in political discourse to promote legislation in our favor…

How the hell did you make it past high school without being taught this?

See… this has gotta be some agent shyt. How is being active politically the antithesis of pooling resources? The time in our communities history that led to the most progress is when we did both… but you’re trying to specifically discourage political activity… like being active politically is preventing the pooling of resources??

And then you’re trying to poison entire future generations with this broken logic?????

Ignore the poison my brotha. We are destroying the toxic ignorance at it's root in here. TLR is the breeding ground for posters like everythingg (even his name is trash :mjlol:)

TLR agents spread like mice infestations, polluting other subforums. The racist cacs in the Coliseum, the nerdy racially insensitive cacs in The Arcadium, the pretentious cacs in The Film Room. The pawg loving c00ns and cac pawg lovers who call thick black women ugly in JBO. All of them

It will end. It's over

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
This is my 2nd to last post before I leave for this appointment. Imma post context in a spoiler. Which is the very core of this thread. Why MAGA support an bothsideism is unacceptable

@DrexlersFade 's thread about how far these MAGA cacs are willing to go to "liberate" an orange criminal traitor who has Russian connections

Someone 1 starred his thread

I wonder why

:jbhmm:

"Bu-bu-but COVID-19 is just a hoax from the Democrats trying to destroy America", they said. :smugbiden:

You know what? I don't know why he 1 starred it. Maybe he's just a troll or a little peculiar
:patrice:

He won't make the list. But to the agents and c00ns. This isn't over. I'll be back
:ufdup:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The posts in the Spoiler below is why the bothsides no vote tangibles Tariq or die posters on here need to go. Trump supporters want to violate Obama.
Not because he's a Democrat. Because he is Black. He's a Black democrat.

Straight up these bothsides hotep c00ns have to go too. This is not a game. Riding the fence when it comes to Trump at this point has to be held accountable. And every single Coli poster who doesn't "pick a side" heavily leans toward MAGA

It's over for yall

And I'm just getting started.

Right-wing host calls for military to execute Obama if Trump is indicted​

Story by Gabriella Ferrigine • Yesterday 3:49 PM

Far-right broadcaster Pete Santilli called on members of the military to execute former President Barack Obama, former Attorney General Eric Holder, and former National Security Advisor Susan Rice if former President Donald Trump is arrested.
Barack ObamaKristina Bumphrey/WWD via Getty Images
Barack ObamaKristina Bumphrey/WWD via Getty Images© Provided by Salon
Trump in a lengthy rant on Truth Social over the weekend claimed he would be arrested in connection to the Manhattan district attorney's investigation into hush-money payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels in the final stretch of the 2016 presidential campaign.
Santilli responded on his show by calling for Trump's supporters in the military to rise up and round up Obama and his former administration officials and shoot them against a "concrete wall."

"Get the military, whatever few are left that are going to side with the people. You military personnel and you people with guns and badges and law enforcement will succumb to the will of the people," Santilli said in a clip flagged by Right Wing Watch.
"And ultimately, we demand, we absolutely demand that the criminals, the criminals in this country, if you want them held accountable, the criminals are Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Susan Rice," he continued. "This entire criminal cabal that came about as a result of the murder of John F. Kennedy, the people that perpetrated the murder of John F. Kennedy, rise up to that."
"Military, join us and put all of them up against a concrete wall...and do what we must do to save not just our country, the entire world," he pleaded.

So Obama Rice and Holder huh even though they not even in office anymore:mjpls:

Always watch the enemy:sas2:

Can't he get in trouble for this?

And then when law enforcement pulls up

"this is tyranny! The woke mob is trying to cancel real patriots! What about my freeze peach!!!!"

Morons

This just proves that Trumpism was about the black guy getting elected president and nothing else

It's pure racism. This alone is justification of why Trump support or indifference is UNACCEPTABLE in any form. There is no "but Biden" nothing

Biden supporters aren't plotting to do anything to Candace Owens or Ben Carson
:mjpls:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Too many Trump supporters on the coli...they always start the same way

"I don't like the guy but..."
"Love him or hate him but..."
"Far from a fan of his...but"

Man I miss the Obama years.
Exactly. It's the same on twitter. then you check their timeline and it's nothing but posting and retweeting maga right wing stuff
who are these people fooling :mjlol: