Madden 18 Trailer Released (Tom Brady Cover Athlete) Update: Longshot Mode Trailer in OP

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
think he ran with us at first, couldn't hang though

Naw i played last year but nikkas wouldn't show up to games so i quit. You guys restarted the league like 3 times :what:

:mjgrin: U New to madden fam?

:mjlol: I played you in the playoffs in Madden 25 or 16. I remember because I went on vacay to atlanta to see my parents and my mom had the old ass HD TV with the booty in the back :scust: I was sitting like 3 feet in front of the screen :pachaha:

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Naw i played last year but nikkas wouldn't show up to games so i quit. You guys restarted the league like 3 times :what:

:mjlol: I played you in the playoffs in Madden 25 or 16. I remember because I went on vacay to atlanta to see my parents and my mom had the old ass HD TV with the booty in the back :scust: I was sitting like 3 feet in front of the screen :pachaha:
Oh word? How back did Doug Martin do u?

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If anybody need madden for the low let me know

hOvJrhN.jpg

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How is it brehs?

Felt the same overall, just fixed a lot of the obvious problems the last game had, while introducing new problems. The game looks a lot better, and idk maybe it's because I play all-madden sim mode but otherwise the game is still a broken POS a lot of the time. Still, money well spent :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ehh I'll wait a few months and pick it off a sucker for 25

Felt the same overall, just fixed a lot of the obvious problems the last game had, while introducing new problems. The game looks a lot better, and idk maybe it's because I play all-madden sim mode but otherwise the game is still a broken POS a lot of the time. Still, money well spent :manny: