Madden 18 Trailer Released (Tom Brady Cover Athlete) Update: Longshot Mode Trailer in OP

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The defense is flat out trash. I can average almost 200 yards on the ground with a run play I found online.

:mjlol:

Every o-line is god like, 0 pass rush. Been hearing about a day 1 patch but I don't know how much it will fix this issue.

I expect cats to do this all day online. shyt is a coding problem that the devs are too lazy to fix

EA is fukking :trash:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I expect cats to do this all day online. shyt is a coding problem that the devs are too lazy to fix

EA is fukking :trash:

:russ::mjlol::lolbron: Ain't nobody gonna do that shyt all day online fam. I promise u that. U know how easy it is to stop a slant, wtf. U shade your corners to the inside and and the middle of the field. If u playing man to man on a slant wit no coverage in the middle what u expect to happen. And why isn't homie play on all madden? Try that shyt on me oline

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:russ::mjlol::lolbron: Ain't nobody gonna do that shyt all day online fam. I promise u that. U know how easy it is to stop a slant, wtf. U shade your corners to the inside and and the middle of the field. If u playing man to man on a slant wit no coverage in the middle what u expect to happen. And why isn't homie play on all madden? Try that shyt on me oline

Naw it's a coding problem that's been duplicated on OS and it's not like you're going to be able to control all the DBs manual to stop it from happening. Also the coverage switched in that video. There's gonna be a lot of angry online players next week :mjpls:

Operation Sports Forums - View Single Post - Madden NFL 18 is available via EA Access. Post Your Impressions Here!!!

Operation Sports Forums - View Single Post - Madden NFL 18 is available via EA Access. Post Your Impressions Here!!!

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Naw it's a coding problem that's been duplicated on OS and it's not like you're going to be able to control all the DBs manual to stop it from happening. Also the coverage switched in that video. There's gonna be a lot of angry online players next week :mjpls:

:mjgrin: U New to madden fam?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The mechanics do feel different and running the ball is a bytch now. Played the opening SB match and Brady rarely throws an incomplete pass:camby: