Madden 18 Trailer Released (Tom Brady Cover Athlete) Update: Longshot Mode Trailer in OP

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
First time I bought madden in 10 years and it's exactly the same a decade later. Probably last time I ever pay for Madden. It's only been a couple days but Ive already lost motivation to play.

Longshot was a waste of time. Decent story but all the quick times and choices were silly. They might as well just copy 2k career mode.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
First time I bought madden in 10 years and it's exactly the same a decade later. Probably last time I ever pay for Madden. It's only been a couple days but Ive already lost motivation to play.

Longshot was a waste of time. Decent story but all the quick times and choices were silly. They might as well just copy 2k career mode.
Longmode was horrible but I disagree with the first part.

Its the only NFL game and 2k5 is GOAT but this plays more like M16 Than M17. Yeah it has its flaws and isn't perfect but neither is NBA2k. The animations and control of players is the best this gen.

Plus TheColi and other various CCM leagues :ahh:

-edit- just realized this is the first Madden u copped in a decade.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Lets be honest - this is really Madden 17.5 :sas2:

It's crazy that we're playing a game based on an engine that was built for 15 year old systems :skip:

There's plays that I've been using against the CPU for years that still work. And this is coming from someone who took a break from 09-16 with Madden. That's not a good sign :beli:

If the NFL was smart, they would not renew the exclusivity deal, especially with 2k starting to outsell Madden.

Longshot is a nice change of pace to me so far (the HS game was dope)

I still would have preferred all the effort and resources that went into making that mode to go into some other part of the game.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Lets be honest - this is really Madden 17.5 :sas2:

It's crazy that we're playing a game based on an engine that was built for 15 year old systems :skip:

There's plays that I've been using against the CPU for years that still work. And this is coming from someone who took a break from 09-16 with Madden. That's not a good sign :beli:

If the NFL was smart, they would not renew the exclusivity deal, especially with 2k starting to outsell Madden.

Longshot is a nice change of pace to me so far (the HS game was dope)

I still would have preferred all the effort and resources that went into making that mode to go into some other part of the game.

The NFL doesn't care, Take-Two offered more than EA when the licensing deal was up for EA a couple years ago.

All Star
Daps
I have an extra G.O.A.T. Upgrade code for XB1.

PM me if interested. $20