Madden 18 Trailer Released (Tom Brady Cover Athlete) Update: Longshot Mode Trailer in OP

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Madden should be by far the go to game in sports. It's perfect for competition in videogames. More strategy than basketball or baseball. A 16 game season. So it's no reason to shorten it. But man the transition from ps2 to Xbox 360 set the franchise back 10 years. This is the main reason I don't like Xbox and hate EA. They ruined Madden by rushing it to next gen. It took Madden 16 for me to say it's finally a ok game. But then in 2017 EA hyped the "swat" button as a new feature and I just said Fukk this game. Last year was the only Madden I never played or owned excluding the OG PC release

2K got them trying now so I respect the game more

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjlol: these EA nikkas didn't change shyt but the graphics. Everything is the same lol, i'm skipping and copping Live (maybe) and 2K fukk Madden

Brady just standing around waiting to get sacked :what:

u know these games when they play the situation when u first turn the game on or on rookie right? That's why the qb is standing there, u dudes gotta be told this every year lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Damn this shyt is going Triple wood on the coli..only three pages for the official game thread? :flabbynsick: I haven't even seen a thread for the madden league unless I overlooked it.

I dusted off my larrybox for the first time since April to download the trial from EA Access.. downloading now. thinking this might be the first time in over ten years I don't get madden or 2k.
The madden league PS4 has made the full transition into GroupMe app. It's much easier to get games in and have discussion. We already full and have a waiting list, no need to recruit

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The lead pass feature? Anything else that sticks out so far?
Hmm, I'm trying to reserve my opinion until a couple weeks because I could be jaded by the honeymoon phase of a new game but it feels noticeably smoother.

It feels a little like what you'd expect it to have felt like if NFL2K was giving them competition every year.

We'll see. I suck compared to Madden 17, but I'm enjoying it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or does Madden play just like XBOX 360/PS3 NCAA Football. :yeshrug:

And I hated XBOX 360/PS3 NCAA Football gameplay and animations.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
u know these games when they play the situation when u first turn the game on or on rookie right? That's why the qb is standing there, u dudes gotta be told this every year lol

:what: they're playing on All-Pro Sim mode in the retail version. Look in the top left corner, the EA Game Changers don't play on Rookie :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why doesn't Madden get the throwing animations for every starting QB in the NFL?

Like how MLB the Show got the pitchers animations or 2K having the players shooting animations.

I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to get all 32 QBs to come in and do a motion capture. :yeshrug:

It sucks that every QB in the game have the same drop back and throwing animation. :beli:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Why doesn't Madden get the throwing animations for every starting QB in the NFL?

Like how MLB the Show got the pitchers animations or 2K having the players shooting animations.

I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to get all 32 QBs to come in and do a motion capture. :yeshrug:

It sucks that every QB in the game have the same drop back and throwing animation. :beli:
i bet Madden 97 prob has that feature :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly...its fukking EA.....They're damn lazy :francis: . that's why EA buys NFL License and they know 2K gonna do animations in NFL

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Does anybody know if we can edit draft classes in CFM? I thought I saw somewhere that you could but now I can't find that confirmation.