Madden 18 Trailer Released (Tom Brady Cover Athlete) Update: Longshot Mode Trailer in OP

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...i see EA isn't updating the accessories outside of the new seamless jerseys. if it's in the game, then it needs to be in the game. y'all never mind me tho, i'm boycotting the nfl and madden this year, maybe next year also.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do you get to play an actual career mode during Longshot or is it just the story of this dude getting to the NFL? Not interested in this dumbass reality show competition shyt, but I'll keep playing if you get an actual career similar to myplayer

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Do you get to play an actual career mode during Longshot or is it just the story of this dude getting to the NFL? Not interested in this dumbass reality show competition shyt, but I'll keep playing if you get an actual career similar to myplayer

It's really just for Longshot. After completing you can keep playing as him in your franchise, but there are no more cut scenes or things to do with him like how it would be in 2k.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

You can make him in create a player but the story stuff is done until next Madden. It's basically the same as The Journey on FIFA

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Bowl 53 is still played in US Bank Stadium. :dahell: How could they fukk this up. :mindblown:

I'm done with fukking EA Sports. :camby:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So I read they got rid of Kapernicks tattoos. Why would they do such a thing?