Mad Max Furiosa prequel- Anya Taylor Joy and Chris Hemsworth

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
liked it for the most part but i can see why it flopped. i dont watch dat gambit but apparently the show runners thought anna's star power could lead this to the promise land. hemsworth was good but at the end of the day, you made a mad max film about mad maxine. and 9 years after the last installment. you cant go a decade in between films that arent enormous franchises and expect similar results, especially when the characters arent familiar. even avatar & top gun kept the central characters consistent.

this will age alot better than the majority of big budget flops, but it still flopped and it only has its writers and casting to blame.
He not a box office pull neither.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tbf, the title of the movie is Furiosa with the (a mad max saga) or whatever, not Mad Max: Furiosa. I don’t think people give a shyt about Mad Max as a character so I do not think the movies have to be centered around him. The world building Miller has done with the mad max universe is so good; why limit the story to Max? The trailers and marketing for this film was abysmal, I also do agree the length of time between Fury road and Furiosa didn’t help the situation

There is no way.
you seen the original mad max

to even say this opening statement.
Also there was never amy world building in mad max.

Miller never setup how or why in rhe fukk. Any of this really happened in the franchise. As a few war clips and stick war clips. Do. It explain wtf happened. For Miller to undercut max. Is a travesty. As mad max is the best post apocalyptic character in FIlm history. For Miller to undercut max for rhis petulant child character.
Is epic fail proportions of sabotage a main draw.

Art Barr

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
There is no way.
you seen the original mad max

to even say this opening statement.
Also there was never amy world building in mad max.

Miller never setup how or why in rhe fukk. Any of this really happened in the franchise. As a few war clips and stick war clips. Do. It explain wtf happened. For Miller to undercut max. Is a travesty. As mad max is the best post apocalyptic character in FIlm history. For Miller to undercut max for rhis petulant child character.
Is epic fail proportions of sabotage a main draw.

Art Barr
The original mad max’s are average as fukk, Fury Road makes them look even worse by comparison

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The original mad max’s are average as fukk, Fury Road makes them look even worse by comparison

The first two mad max are the best mad max films sir.
You sound like the goofie ass Oscar people.
giving Miller back pay Oscar's.

All cause they fronted on his original piff.

Ol emasculate the hero. For this boy who cried wolf petulant grown up child female face ass character.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was alright. It was a little bit too long for me but it had its moments.

This movie’s definitely not touching the greatness of the Road Warrior though.

This is the same lightning in a bottle they’ve been trying to recapture since 1981:

The closest they ever came to topping this scene was when my boy with the flamethrower guitar came out in Fury Road.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf, the title of the movie is Furiosa with the (a mad max saga) or whatever, not Mad Max: Furiosa. I don’t think people give a shyt about Mad Max as a character so I do not think the movies have to be centered around him. The world building Miller has done with the mad max universe is so good; why limit the story to Max? The trailers and marketing for this film was abysmal, I also do agree the length of time between Fury road and Furiosa didn’t help the situation
This is clearly not the case