Mad Max Furiosa prequel- Anya Taylor Joy and Chris Hemsworth

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yea this was pretty bad IMO. This didn't make any sense at all. The bad CGI took me out immediately. Took way too long for her to become an adult and get the story going. Even the guy who first drove the War Rig looked fake and fraudulent. He was too clean and underwater model looking to even be in this movie. Dementus character was another one that didnt really make sense. I mean I get he was ultimately trying to take over The Citadel but the way he went about it was just stupid and the ending was so ehhh. Made him into a tree.....really. This was a 4/10 for me and that's only b/c I did like some of the action scenes but after a while your eye sees how bad the CGI is and it just takes you out.
The script was really bad. FR had the thinnest of thin storylines but they kept it simple and the characters are dope. This flick just kind of meanders around and doesn't get to the point of anything. No additional characters that have any charisma or depth.

But more than anything i was shocked they would release a movie with such poor cgi. It's almost like they ran out of money and just said fukk it.

A very poor effort of all involved. I honestly just thought this movie was unfairly hated on but now I understand.