Lust after the President's underage daughter on social media brehs

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my thinking on the age of consent is simple. if the girl or guy is sexually mature then they are capable to consent.

that's the logic of a neanderthal. sexually mature does not = emotional / mental maturity. do you understand the difference?

the age of consent aims to protect emotional and mentally immature kids from much older adults who would use trickery or deception to take advantage of them. these kind of adults are the most deceitful and dirtiest lowlifes in our society. they need to be physically or chemically castrated if they can't control themselves. you might just fit into this category if you really believe what you posted.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
sit-your-five-dollar-ass-down-before-i-make-change.jpg

Thats how obeezy is gonna be pointing out y'alls homes on that drone radar if you keep talking about his daughter :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear social media has turned people dumber you a fukin nfl player your shyt has tabs on it
thats without mentioning the nikka 33 years old :sitdown:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
look darnell dockett is a man like the rest of us. all he seeing is that phat ass staring at him. its NATURAL to be attracted to it. I just find it stupid that ya'll are trying to act like its UNNATURAL to be attracted to a figure like that. sorry but i don't see nothing wrong with fiendin for a chick with a body like that. its only natural.

It's not unnatural, but it's inappropriate. I could understand if he was 18 making this comment, but he's a grown 33yo man and she's a minor.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Some of you nikkas are disgusting. :scust:

We just went got over some lady saying the Obama girls look like hoes at the bar, and now you simple nikkas are objectifying them some more. :wowwow2:

Demonic.

ETA: @Swagnificent is a serious dirtbag, wtf son? Ban that fakkit. Scut. Isn't he the one that was lusting after that little girl on Walking Dead? :patrice:Or are there more than one pedos on this forum? :scust: