Lust after the President's underage daughter on social media brehs

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seriously. How is swagnificent not banned? He did this shyt once already. If we can drop the hammer on the sausagman and yung yogurt (#FREEYUNGYOGURT), then this pedo needs to go. No justification for not banning him.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being attracted to sexually mature female=acceptable. Not much you can do about that as a heterosexual man. Men respond to ass and titties :yeshrug:

Knowing she's a kid and broadcasting said attraction and basically ogling the girl in front of thousands of other people=:patrice: :wtf: :camby:. There's quite a bit you can do about that as grown ass man.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
We all have primitive urges, but that doesnt mean they need to be broadcasted. Ive definitely been in situations, like somebody holding up a line or whatever, and thought to myself "damn this nicca needs to get his ass whooped"...but as a civilized adult I dont scream 'HEY EVERYBODY LETS PUNCH THIS NICCA IN HIS FACE!".

The facts are that Malia isnt a sexual person putting out a sexual image. She is a very modest, and still very young looking girl that happens to be overly developed in her backside....and the picture taken to reveal this was some sneak side photo of her getting up out of a chair. Lusting after her like this is some bugged, creepy JBO shyt, bruh. Fall back, there are million girls you can openly lust after. We dont need to see hulking, 30+ football players drooling all over this girl.

I dont see it as lusting over her. Dude made a comment he thought was funny, he was just bold/dumb enough to put it on facebook. You dont have to look far on this site to find numerous examples of people making jokes like "counting down till "random date" or "when she graduate high school brehs". Its just a slick way of acknowledging the body but giving a quick no pedo by bringing up the day she turns 18.

I dont think a lot of yall know the definition of the word lust. If i say a chick got a phat ass that doesnt mean im lusting over her.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I like that that bytch who was talking shyt about the daughters had to resign from her job.

fukk those republican pieces of shyt, have no empathy.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
do u realize how fukkin stupid that sounds? you actin like she'll look that much different in 2 years. girls mature faster than boys. that right there is a sexually mature 16 year old girl. if you got no problem with him hollering at her at age 18, why you got a problem with it at 16?
Didn't you get banned for lusting after a 9 year old :scust:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you don't go in other parts of this messageboard but they do have that type of stuff in here (JBO) so I'm not sure what the point is of this. Also I think some people don't want to keep it real because they are afraid of public opinion acting like y'all never saw a younger chick with a body. Don't mean anybody would act on it like a lot of things but at the same time you know what you've thought.

Honestly im not out here judging anyone who is stating the obvious, yes she has a fat ass and yes shes gona be a dime when she grows up. Nikkas just need to leave it at that :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not unnatural, but it's inappropriate. I could understand if he was 18 making this comment, but he's a grown 33yo man and she's a minor.

another stupid argument i never understood. what makes you think men's perceptions of what they attracted to at 33 is different than when they're 18. if i think a bytch is bad at 18, it ain't gon change when i turn 30 or 40.

50 year old men are still attracted to the same women they were when they were 18. its just not socially acceptable. which is why only men with means are able to act on those desires. ain't nothing creepy or wierd about it. its just natural.

women are at their most sexually desirable to men of ALL ages from 18-24. its all downhill from there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you went way past that with your previous comments on this. You should be stashed away in jail for a few years like a Raiders draft pick.

in my ideal world, we wouldn't have these stupid laws of 18 being some magical number where consent becomes legal. however, since we don't live in that world, i don't advocate breaking the law.

all i'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with ADMITTING that a chick with Malia's body is desirable. even if she is 16. somehow being below the magic age of 18 does not automatically turn every girl into some undeveloped prepubuscent child. there are many girls under 18 that a perfectly healthy hetrosexual man can find attractive. sure we cannot act on it because it is against the law. but that doesn't mean we can't say they are fine.

that is all. i'm done with this thread since ya'll are more interesting in twisting my words into something i'm not saying rather than taking my arguments for what they are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being that she's so young AND the presidents daughter, dude could have kept his thoughts to himself. She is a kid and probably not mentally mature enough to deal with attention from grown ass 33 year old men. Dude was dead wrong for that tweet.

even though that ass is phat :datazz:

you do know there are countries out there where girls are married at age 13 and 14 let alone 16. you do know that in the past most people started sexually reproducing in their mid-teens. this whole idea that 16 and 17 year old are "kids" is a MODERN invention of our post-industrial society.

in the past 30 year olds were grandparents rather than young adults. and kids were having kids at 15.

there is a reason we are able to reproduce at such young ages. we biologically evolved to reproduce at that time. the idea that a 16 year old is a "kid" and not mature enough to handle being involved with another person sexually is a MODERN invention.