Lust after the President's underage daughter on social media brehs

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?[/QUOTE]

:mindblown::wtf:
s

Last edited:

cook

Banned
Daps
this is america. u don't get punished for ya thoughts. you might wanna move to iran or china if thats how u get down.

my thinking on the age of consent is simple. if the girl or guy is sexually mature then they are capable to consent. rather than playing around with numbers which makes no biological sense. it ain't like scientists came out and said 18 was the age humans went from children to adults. its an arbitrary number. we all knew chicks growing up when we were 15 and 16 that were grown women already with full breasts, wide child bearing hips, and phat asses. they didn't change much when they turned 18. what makes it okay for a grown man to holler then when she was the same just 2 years ago?

i dont think you should be punished for your thoughts. i think you should be behind bars to prevent a future "incident" which you'll undoubtedly be in involved with at some point in your disgusting life. you have a long history of pedo type comments on here so dont try to pass shyt off as some joke. and lets not forget your stance on rape :scust:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
If the Cards win it all and made that trip to the white house

THE fukkERY WOULD BE APPERANT :ohlawd:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
i dont think you should be punished for your thoughts. i think you should be behind bars to prevent a future "incident" which you'll undoubtedly be in involved with at some point in your disgusting life. you have a long history of pedo type comments on here so dont try to pass shyt off as some joke. and lets not forget your stance on rape :scust:
I know I reported more than half of that fukkboy :mindblown: comments.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
tell me if any presidents since 1776 had a teenage daughter lookin like that :steviej:

if mccain would have won last time, everyone would have be all like this to his daughter.

giphy.gif

488092919.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of determing this shyt based on a number. if you ain't tell me that was malia, i'd think that was a grown woman. that is not the body of a child, that is the body of a grown woman.

what makes it okay for darnell docket to holler at her when she turns 18 vs. now? gimme something more than society arbitarily determining 18 makes someone an adult while 17.don't.

step-back.gif