Lust after the President's underage daughter on social media brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we supposed to pretend we don't see a big ass just because the girl is under 18? You know how many of y'all have been walking around the mall and looked at an underage ass or titties? Every one of you. You a damn lie if you say you have never noticed and commented on how developed these high school chicks are now. The issue comes when you know the girl is under age and then you pursue sex with her.

IMO the issue isn't that he commented on a young girls body, it's that she is the presidents daughter so it's disrespectful.

this. i'm not saying act illegally and fukk chicks under 18. i'm just sayin there is nothing wrong with being attracted to them if they look like they're fully grown.

all these dudes calling me a pedo for saying this are just trying to hard to fit into societal norms. we all know as men our dikk is gonna get hard when we see a sexually attractive female. regardless of age. acting like 18 is some magical number where its now acceptable to be ATTRACTED to women is what i'm arguing against.

you nikkas can't seem to tell the difference between ACTING on desires vs. just admitting that you desire that chick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if they have that at age 10, you suggest that they're ready for action. Stop. Please :why:

first of all its HIGHLY unlikely that a 10 year old looks like a sexually mature female. my argument is mainly about chicks in the 15-18 year old range. in alot of cases there isn't much of a difference. i just don't understand why ya'll actin like its some evil sin to be ATTRACTED to a chick who happens to be 16 but looks like any other 18 year old chick?

I understand and accept the law that you can't ACT on this desire till she turns 18. I just think its stupid to get on someone like Darnell Dockett for expressing the same desire every hetrosexual man would have if they saw that picture.

its stupid to act like you can only be ATTRACTED to a fully developed girl when she turns 18 when she been looking that way for 2 years already.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
first of all its HIGHLY unlikely that a 10 year old looks like a sexually mature female. my argument is mainly about chicks in the 15-18 year old range. in alot of cases there isn't much of a difference. i just don't understand why ya'll actin like its some evil sin to be ATTRACTED to a chick who happens to be 16 but looks like any other 18 year old chick?

I understand and accept the law that you can't ACT on this desire till she turns 18. I just think its stupid to get on someone like Darnell Dockett for expressing the same desire every hetrosexual man would have if they saw that picture.

its stupid to act like you can only be ATTRACTED to a fully developed girl when she turns 18 when she been looking that way for 2 years already.

Being that she's so young AND the presidents daughter, dude could have kept his thoughts to himself. She is a kid and probably not mentally mature enough to deal with attention from grown ass 33 year old men. Dude was dead wrong for that tweet.

even though that ass is phat :datazz:

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
4080.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
the fukked up thing is theres gona be an appreciation thread on her when she turns 18 like its cool now shes grown enough now for us to be perverts :beli:
Maybe you don't go in other parts of this messageboard but they do have that type of stuff in here (JBO) so I'm not sure what the point is of this. Also I think some people don't want to keep it real because they are afraid of public opinion acting like y'all never saw a younger chick with a body. Don't mean anybody would act on it like a lot of things but at the same time you know what you've thought.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

No, you went way past that with your previous comments on this. You should be stashed away in jail for a few years like a Raiders draft pick.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Didn't see a thread

NFL player posts bizarre photo on Instagram of First Daughter Malia Obama
Arizona Cardinals Defensive End Darnell Dockett reposted a picture of the 16-year-old from another Instagram user's account. The incident marks the second time in as many weeks that one of the First Daughters has been the subject of an unusual post on social media.

2z3rz3c.jpg

A prominent NFL player is in hot water after posting a questionable photo of President Obama's eldest daughter on his Instagram account.

Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett reposted a picture of Malia Obama, the 16-year-old First Daughter, to his account Monday afternoon.

The nondescript photo shows Malia walking away from the camera wearing blue jeans and a grey shirt.

The photo was originally posted by a user under the handle "dreday_4" with the caption, "When her prom?"

Dockett, a 33-year-old three-time Pro Bowler, appears to have commented on that post, writing "Omgggg," before posting the pic himself to his own account.
Dockett appears to have reposted the picture and the original caption, along with a fresh caption he wrote that reads, "Lmfaooo" (short for "laughing my f-----g a-- off").

Dockett's post, which immediately drew criticism because Obama is only 16, has since been deleted.

The bizarre incident was the second in as many weeks on social media regarding the Obama girls.

On Saturday, a Republican congressional aide took to Facebook to blast Malia and her 13-year-old sister Sasha for their "classless" attitudes during the presidential Thanksgiving address last week.

"Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar," Elizabeth Lauten wrote. She resigned from her job Monday.

:mjlol: fukk was he thinking?

Waits for all the "dat ass fat doe" posts:heh:

Well she is legal in most states....:patrice:

But a 33 year old...:dahell: was he thinking?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So we supposed to pretend we don't see a big ass just because the girl is under 18? You know how many of y'all have been walking around the mall and looked at an underage ass or titties? Every one of you. You a damn lie if you say you have never noticed and commented on how developed these high school chicks are now. The issue comes when you know the girl is under age and then you pursue sex with her.

IMO the issue isn't that he commented on a young girls body, it's that she is the presidents daughter so it's disrespectful.

We all have primitive urges, but that doesnt mean they need to be broadcasted. Ive definitely been in situations, like somebody holding up a line or whatever, and thought to myself "damn this nicca needs to get his ass whooped"...but as a civilized adult I dont scream 'HEY EVERYBODY LETS PUNCH THIS NICCA IN HIS FACE!".

The facts are that Malia isnt a sexual person putting out a sexual image. She is a very modest, and still very young looking girl that happens to be overly developed in her backside....and the picture taken to reveal this was some sneak side photo of her getting up out of a chair. Lusting after her like this is some bugged, creepy JBO shyt, bruh. Fall back, there are million girls you can openly lust after. We dont need to see hulking, 30+ football players drooling all over this girl.