Lust after the President's underage daughter on social media brehs

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nah. all i meant was she would grow up to be an attractive woman when she matures. said the same thing back in the day about the chick that played hermoine. i'm into chicks with ful breasts, wide hips, and phat asses.
And if they have that at age 10, you suggest that they're ready for action. Stop. Please :why:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So we supposed to pretend we don't see a big ass just because the girl is under 18? You know how many of y'all have been walking around the mall and looked at an underage ass or titties? Every one of you. You a damn lie if you say you have never noticed and commented on how developed these high school chicks are now. The issue comes when you know the girl is under age and then you pursue sex with her.

IMO the issue isn't that he commented on a young girls body, it's that she is the presidents daughter so it's disrespectful.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?
Get this nikka outta here FOREVER :scust:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?

elissaspitting.gif

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

What in the what???? :heh: :scust:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me guess, u want us to focus on black on black crime, chicago violence, al sharpton, out-of-wedlock children right. :sas2:

cac alert yall :umad:
Breh u a clown....the worst type of actually

So you think im a cac because u cant point out what exactly is disrespectful? Not that educate are you:comeon:

Nice diversion tho

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: this nicca swagnificent is high-key lusting after underage girls all openly and shyt. Most of the these online creepers be tryna keep a low profile but this nicca don't give no fukks about shyt. :mjcry: I hope you don't get thrown behind bars one day cause I sort of in a ridiculously weird way, respect the way you don't give a fukk even though I think your a fukking tool/creep.