Lust after the President's underage daughter on social media brehs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you do know there are countries out there where girls are married at age 13 and 14 let alone 16. you do know that in the past most people started sexually reproducing in their mid-teens. this whole idea that 16 and 17 year old are "kids" is a MODERN invention of our post-industrial society.

in the past 30 year olds were grandparents rather than young adults. and kids were having kids at 15.

there is a reason we are able to reproduce at such young ages. we biologically evolved to reproduce at that time. the idea that a 16 year old is a "kid" and not mature enough to handle being involved with another person sexually is a MODERN invention.

You do know we are in America right? You do know that those men in those country are savages and not people we should emulate right? You do know that young girls married that young are doomed to a life if subservience with no chance to truly live out their childhood right?

You do know that we are MODERN and our lifestyles reflect that beyond just the age of consent right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know we are in America right? You do know that those men in those country are savages and not people we should emulate right? You do know that young girls married that young are doomed to a life if subservience with no chance to truly live out their childhood right?

You do know that we are MODERN and our lifestyles reflect that beyond just the age of consent right?

I'm not advocating we go back to our stone age morality. Its true that in the MODERN world no good comes from girls getting married off in their mid-teens. I'm simply pointing out that viewing a 16 year old as a "child" or not being mentally mature to engage in sex is not some biological truth. its a societal choice.

the fact 16 year old can have kids is proof that they can biologically be considered adults.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not advocating we go back to our stone age morality. Its true that in the MODERN world no good comes from girls getting married off in their mid-teens. I'm simply pointing out that viewing a 16 year old as a "child" or not being mentally mature to engage in sex is not some biological truth. its a societal choice.

the fact 16 year old can have kids is proof that they can biologically be considered adults.

"Sex" and international catcalls on social media are about more than just the physical aspects. Dude was dead wrong and you sound like a weirdo trying to defend the shyt:camby:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do u realize how fukkin stupid that sounds? you actin like she'll look that much different in 2 years. girls mature faster than boys. that right there is a sexually mature 16 year old girl. if you got no problem with him hollering at her at age 18, why you got a problem with it at 16?
I speak for all spanish nikkas when I say i approve of this message :obama:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. How is swagnificent not banned? He did this shyt once already. If we can drop the hammer on the sausagman and yung yogurt (#FREEYUNGYOGURT), then this pedo needs to go. No justification for not banning him.

:heh:The fukk actually happened that led to YungYogurt's dismissal? Dude had some incredibly entertaining (if not :scusthov:) posts, and he clearly knew what he was doing. This dude Swag really is deluded enough to believe he's posting cogent, rational thoughts.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
another stupid argument i never understood. what makes you think men's perceptions of what they attracted to at 33 is different than when they're 18. if i think a bytch is bad at 18, it ain't gon change when i turn 30 or 40.

50 year old men are still attracted to the same women they were when they were 18. its just not socially acceptable. which is why only men with means are able to act on those desires. ain't nothing creepy or wierd about it. its just natural.

women are at their most sexually desirable to men of ALL ages from 18-24. its all downhill from there.

What is it about the word inappropriate you don't understand? And were talking about a 16 year old.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:heh:The fukk actually happened that led to YungYogurt's dismissal? Dude had some incredibly entertaining (if not :scusthov:) posts, and he clearly knew what he was doing. This dude Swag really is deluded enough to believe he's posting cogent, rational thoughts.
There was a thread that I think was supposed to be a non x-rated thread about posting your favorite body parts on yourself. People were posting arms, pecs, smiles, things like that I think. Then YungYogurt came in with a spoiler that read "peekaboo". He had a photo of his dikk in there.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was a thread that I think was supposed to be a non x-rated thread about posting your favorite body parts on yourself. People were posting arms, pecs, smiles, things like that I think. Then YungYogurt came in with a spoiler that read "peekaboo". He had a photo of his dikk in there.

:ohhh:Well, that's inappropriate.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh is the million instagram/twitter models not enough
its lusting after a 16 year old now....and some of you dudes comments :snoop:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
do u realize how fukkin stupid that sounds? you actin like she'll look that much different in 2 years. girls mature faster than boys. that right there is a sexually mature 16 year old girl. if you got no problem with him hollering at her at age 18, why you got a problem with it at 16?
It's like u don't miss the opportunity :snoop:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
in my ideal world, we wouldn't have these stupid laws of 18 being some magical number where consent becomes legal. however, since we don't live in that world, i don't advocate breaking the law.

all i'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with ADMITTING that a chick with Malia's body is desirable. even if she is 16. somehow being below the magic age of 18 does not automatically turn every girl into some undeveloped prepubuscent child. there are many girls under 18 that a perfectly healthy hetrosexual man can find attractive. sure we cannot act on it because it is against the law. but that doesn't mean we can't say they are fine.

that is all. i'm done with this thread since ya'll are more interesting in twisting my words into something i'm not saying rather than taking my arguments for what they are.

No one is twisting anything. You just clearly said that a perfect world would do away with the age restrictions on consent :why:

Your stance is that people are all different and mature at different rates and that the government is out of place by drawing a line in the stand and applying it to all people. You say that if a person has adult parts, they're ready for sex no matter what their calendar age is. You want to be able to play ball anywhere where you can find grass on the field. Am I misrepresenting your position here? I am just going by what you're telling us, and what you're telling us is disturbing :camby: