Lupe interview on Sway bout the Pete Rock situation, he mad as fukk

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
xxl3-1000x551.jpg

Did someone activate this nikka's trap card or something?

F9Gux.jpg

:yeshrug:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
OK but Pete Rock and CL are on the track. And like I said he may have changed the way he feels about the track and how it should be used if at all. The Lupe track is in no way a homage to the original song.
Yeah, Pete got money for doing the track, tho. That might have quelled his feelings that "this track is so personal."

I don't even like Lupe's track, I just think it's about money.

They didn't pay Pete, so he threw them under the bus, just like he did when he was getting shiesty with CL.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pete Rock, a producer who always uses samples, complaining about someone using his music to create new music, that is about as ironic as it gets.

this is....:snoop:

just stop. taking samples and creating an entirely new product from them is not the same as ripping a beat and reproducing it on every level.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe sounding like Ray J lmao

"Get Pete on the line right now! I’ll smack the shyt out that nikka! Then I’m going to get my big homies on the phone that like nikkas and they’re gonna rape that nikka! Bend that nikka over and stick that nikka in the booty! I don’t give a fukk!!!"

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Lupe is mad as fukk but I'd have to hear Pete's side of the story Lupe been flaky in recent years so who knows.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Yup..there's a REASON Nas ain't worked wit him since Illmatic..Pete shytted on him when IWW came out...there's a REASON CL Smooth don't fukk wit him..Pete seems like he can be a stuck up and petty dude sometimes...

Yeah. Monie Love went in on him about the Lupe situation, as well as him jerkin her out of show money or somethin' recently. It's not surprising.