Lupe interview on Sway bout the Pete Rock situation, he mad as fukk

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Again, :dwillhuh: at people 100% taking Lupe's word at face value. "He said he reached out, case closed".

Lupe has lied several times before this. I dunno who is wrong in this scenario, but I definitely ain't willing to take Lupe's word as gospel.

Fred.

If he lied before then give examples you fool.

thefukk?

:wtf:

dont just say some sh!t like that and not have anything to back it up

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I'm a fan of both but you're wrong, and obviously biased against anything east coast. Ridiculously, insanely, out-of-touch-with-reality, biased. I mean....the premise of the thread is Lupe, a new artist, is trying to remake a classic Pete Rock/CL Smooth song. That's literally what the thread is about....and your response is "nothing from his discography is memorable", despite the fact that we're sitting in a thread about a guy trying to remake one of his songs that came out 20+ years ago.

If what you're saying is true this thread wouldn't exist. Nobody is trying to remake Quik songs in 2012.

Fred.
If you're gonna quote me,read carefully. I said "no match at all,dj quik has more memorable songs on the 1st half his 1st album than pete rock has on both group albums and his solo records combined." And it's true.

DJ Quik - Quik Is the Name (1991) BUY NOW!
Track Lyrics
1 Sweet Black p*ssy
2 Tonite
3 Born and Raised in Compton

4 Deep
5 Tha Bombudd
6 Dedication
7 Quik is the Name
8 Loked Out Hood
9 8 Ball
10 Quik's Groove
11 Tear it Off
12 I Got That Feelin'
13 Skanless

What 4 or more songs does The pete rock CL smooth albums possess (or pete's solos) That are more memorable than the bolded? :yeshrug:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
If you're gonna quote me,read carefully. I said "no match at all,dj quik has more memorable songs on the 1st half his 1st album than pete rock has on both group albums and his solo records combined." And it's true.

Track Lyrics
1 Sweet Black p*ssy
2 Tonite

4 Deep
5 Tha Bombudd
6 Dedication
7 Quik is the Name
8 Loked Out Hood
9 8 Ball
10 Quik's Groove
11 Tear it Off
12 I Got That Feelin'
13 Skanless

What 4 or more songs does The pete rock CL smooth albums possess (or pete's solos) That are more classic than the bolded? :yeshrug:

How can something be more classic?

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps

Track Lyrics
1 Sweet Black p*ssy
2 Tonite

4 Deep
5 Tha Bombudd
6 Dedication
7 Quik is the Name
8 Loked Out Hood
9 8 Ball
10 Quik's Groove
11 Tear it Off
12 I Got That Feelin'
13 Skanless

What 4 or more songs does The pete rock CL smooth albums possess (or pete's solos) That are more memorable than the bolded? :yeshrug:

:what:

I mean if you have to ask the question its just obvious we not gonna agree.