Lupe interview on Sway bout the Pete Rock situation, he mad as fukk

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Yea of course..this is why I said I understand where Pete was coming from he just handled it COMPLETELY wrong...and nikkas is siding with him just cause they don't like Lupe...

Whatever. At least he didnt get on twitter and say "fukk Lupe and anyone that loves him"

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Easy convince lupe, and tell Atlantic " I want to be apart of something that has sentimental value to me" :birdman:

:wtf:

Atlantic don't care about that shyt. Lupe said himself he's a slave to that label, he ain't got no pull over there. C'mon son.

Fred.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps

LOL

I take it back. But my point was that Petes far from the only one to get emotional and lash out on twitter.

I imagine that would be upsetting to find out about this song by hearing it on the radio. Thats another place Lupe went wrong. He should have at least made sure Pete got some kinda advance copy.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Easy convince lupe, and tell Atlantic " I want to be apart of something that has sentimental value to me" :birdman:

Apparently that is what he told them. Then he didnt hear back from them. Then the song was done.

I gave the representative a conditional “yes” to use T.R.O.Y. for Lupe’s album but only based on the condition that I be involved on the project. It’s what I always say when approached by people who want to use that particular song. I was never contacted again. At no point was there any follow up from Atlantic Records. Now, the story gets twisted and it’s being said that I said “yes.” The part about my conditions has been left out to make me seem like I’m a hypocrite. When I heard about the song again, it was done, completed, and playing on the radio…and that was Monday night.