Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I literally posted every single Inglewood high roster and he's not on them, claimed he played before that but his birth year doesn't line up. The twinn he mentioned are on maxpreps but he's not :mjlol:

If he played he would've easily posted receipts like he did for his YT channel. Why can't he just give a clear answer of the years he played at Inglewood and why he isn't on maxpreps? "I was in HS in 03 and didnt play my senior year" and referencing some twins who were seniors in 07 doesn't explain anything

now he's gonna drum up some fake ass FB posts when MaxPreps exists, if he played he'd be listed on the roster simple as that :russ:

So he was a pro level prospect at Inglewood high yet theres NO trace online of his name tied to inglewood high's basketball team. Don't tell me this nikka was the team manager :dead:
I don't really have a horse in this race.....but you are coming off as a hater. Like a Jason Whitlock trying to expose Stephen A. Smith type hater.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He mentions FB, okay lets check it out

ZwFrjZv.png

Says he went college from 2007-2010, which aligns EXACTLY with the timeline of the age he listed on the other forum. Which means he's 34, born in 1989, graduated HS in 2007

Yet, all he's said so far is "I was in HS in 03, i didnt play my senior year"

This nikka senior year was 06-07, how does merely stating "I was in HS in 03, i didnt play my senior year" prove he's not lying about playing ball at Inglewood? He should be on the 04-05 and 05-06 roster then

This nikka clearly was in HS from 2003-2007, and he's nowhere to be found on ANY of the maxpreps rosters from that time period yet the twins he mentioned are.

TImeline ALL fukked up...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't really have a horse in this race.....but you are coming off as a hater. Like a Jason Whitlock trying to expose Stephen A. Smith type hater.

Yeah, okay :mjlol: The rosters are right there, public information. His age, birth year, timeline, nothing is adding up. Breh literally claimed he was a pro prospect with no proof. But when he was exposing Luken for the same shyt it was all good right. But u have no horse in the race huh

A lot of yall are dorks and relate to him though. He's Kai Cenat for comic book dorks. Be black and your favorite shows are K-Drama's brehs :dead:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, okay :mjlol: The rosters are right there, public information. His age, birth year, timeline, nothing is adding up. Breh literally claimed he was a pro prospect with no proof. But when he was exposing Luken for the same shyt it was all good right. But u have no horse in the race huh

A lot of yall are dorks and relate to him though. He's Kai Cenat for comic book dorks. Be black and your favorite shows are K-Drama's brehs :dead:
I forgot about this.
I also forgot what the purpose of this thread was.
I honestly don't know or remember enough about either of you to have a side.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alright, this is a post filled with screenshots. I've marked out most names and Mike's face, specifically.

Context: I argued with a dude a couple years back about who actually was a hooper. This is someone I've dogged in one on one, multiple times.

The question of whether I played Basketball for IHS came up:

Proving-Bandz-Wrong-2.png

Proving-Bandz-Wrong-1.png

As you can see, the first two images confirm I played regulation basketball for Inglewood High School, and the second one specifically confirms the reason I stopped. You can see a third party is making the claim, I didn't even have to.

Here are the other images in case y'all want to read them, because they're funny and provide further context for this argument we were having on FB.

Proving-Bandz-Wrong-3.png

Proving-Bandz-Wrong-4.png

Proving-Bandz-Wrong-6.png

Proving-Bandz-Wrong-7.png

Y'all be easy, I got a video to make :russell:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: So everyone from his era at Inglewood high is listed on Maxpreps rosters instead of him. Every season from 04-05 and beyond has 11-14 kids listed, where is his name???

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Still can't explain this discrepancy in the timeline, claiming he left HS in 03 and didnt play his senior year yet he's 34, started college in 07 and referenced twins he played with that graduated from Inglewood in 07.

nikka spent hours drumming up some bullshyt screenshots. Everyone else from the 00's and beyond is simply on Maxpreps. Breh was in HS from 2003-2007. The rosters are clearly online, Inglewood is a popular team. He has pictures all over multiple social media websites concerning all types of shyt, but none of him playing basketball at Inglewood high. No videos of him playing ball, no mentions of him in any LA Times or Daily News articles about Inglewood basketball from that time period or even from 01-03, yet he was a popping player on a popping team in a popping hood and was good enough to go pro.

@Sccit and @CHICAGO have both posted videos of them playing ball, yet the top prospect from Inglewood high in the maxpreps/youtube era has NO record of him playing ball and can't simply post it after being pressed. He's famous online but never thought to post his highlight tape, which every half decent player had in the mid 00s.

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but some random ass screenshots :dead:

fukking internet nikkas :dead:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like he played JV.

But he was "quite literally going pro" overseas, the only thing that held him back was an injury :unimpressed:

Also, lol @ apparently being a "real hooper" yet you didnt play your senior year because of your hair. fukk outta here. I came up in pretty much a similar era in LA, im a little younger than this nikka birdman. nikkas in LA was transferring left and right back then. I knew nikkas that transferred in season and played. nikkas who played Soph, Jr, and Sr years at different schools. Both in public and private schools. Ain't nobody especially a "real hooper" and pro prospect sitting out his senior season in fukking 2006-2007 because of hair. He would've transferred, he would've had other coaches reaching out to him. He uses his Mom as an excuse nikka please, if he was a pro prospect on even a mid major-to-Europe/Asia trajectory level ain't no parent from the hood getting in the way. He didn't play them last years cuz he wasnt good anyway, he wasn't gonna fukking play on varsity.

The shyt doesn't add up. Look at quick he pulls up receipts when it comes to his YT account/followers/"fame". But with Inglewood HS i been pressing him for a month about it and he ignored it and instead DM'd me some bullshyt even though he has me on ignore. Now since he got tagged into this thread, he's posting random ass screenshots and tried to cover up not being on Maxpreps by vaguely saying "I was in HS in 03 i didn't play senior year". Oh you only played before the Maxpreps cut off huh? Clearly he was in HS until 07. If he really played for Inglewood HS on the level he initially claimed on this forum and on twitter, he would've simply just posted the proof or explained why he isn't on Maxpreps. But we know see he was just a JV player, on the internet talking like he was the real deal and only an injury held him back from pro status. please.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
im all about making shyt happen instead of just arguing for pages with no resolution...

if he really played... you get bushed

if he bullshytting... he gets bushed...

I dont know why you have an issue with what im doing
nikkas on here like dragging out beef for some reason. Like, handle the shyt or stfu. :childplease:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I mean message boards are some of the last places people can be anonymous.

I don't know why anyone would believe anything people post here about themselves. Just cause youve seen a screen name multiple times doesn't mean you know that person or that person even exists. Could be A.I. we do not know.
Two things:

1. Some of us have posted our real name and information on here before, everyone isn't hiding behind a screen name. I've had my name on here for like 5 years, some poster (can't remember who) asked me to post paperwork, I don't know how to do that and instead posted my real name and told him to Google my arrest record. 5 years later I still don't know how to upload shyt on this site 😂 and I've tried to upload pics and screenshots and a bunch of shyt for different reasons.

That poster shut up after that by the way, someone else in that thread was like "it's not that serious to be putting your real shyt out". But I never led with my real name, I was having a casual conversation about some street politics and dude was on some card pulling shyt. Ain't had that problem again since...

My real name and info is public knowledge, for different reasons than @Th3Birdman but similarly, some of us ain't hiding behind no screen name. No offense to guys who want to remain anonymous, people have their reasons and that's cool. But I definitely wouldn't assume everybody is a liar on here just because, it's actually quite easy to tell when someone is pump faking ESPECIALLY if you're familiar with a particular topic or subject!

2. This is a community, and once you've been around and interacted with people for years, you do kind of know them. People's personalities show thru their screen presence----->now whether they are the same way offline is a different story. Like, I don't think most posters here are anywhere near as aggressive in real life as they project on here, calling dudes "fakkits" and threatening them and shyt like that...

Most people in general aren't this openly aggressive, there are personal and professional consequences for behaving this way in the the real world...

But when you post year over year with people, you do learn about their personality, so I'd argue that you do know who people are based upon that...

Shout out to all the nikkas on here who don't choose to post their personal shyt, but ain't no hate on those who have put their names public, shout out to them too!

And actually I just remembered a nikka in this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-upon-this-hot-boy-gangsta-interview.1022064/
Tried to soft call me a liar 🤣 I don't know why nighas on here think just because they don't have experience with something someone else doesn't. Cats do this shyt about a number of topics here, certainly not just the topic of that thread...

Just because I don't know something doesn't mean someone else doesn't, everybody ain't lying just because they "anonymous on a web forum"...

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Two things:

1. Some of us have posted our real name and information on here before, everyone isn't hiding behind a screen name. I've had my name on here for like 5 years, some poster (can't remember who) asked me to post paperwork, I don't know how to do that and instead posted my real name and told him to Google my arrest record. 5 years later I still don't know how to upload shyt on this site 😂 and I've tried to upload pics and screenshots and a bunch of shyt for different reasons.

That poster shut up after that by the way, someone else in that thread was like "it's not that serious to be putting your real shyt out". But I never led with my real name, I was having a casual conversation about some street politics and dude was on some card pulling shyt. Ain't had that problem again since...

My real name and info is public knowledge, for different reasons than @Th3Birdman but similarly, some of us ain't hiding behind no screen name. No offense to guys who want to remain anonymous, people have their reasons and that's cool. But I definitely wouldn't assume everybody is a liar on here just because, it's actually quite easy to tell when someone is pump faking ESPECIALLY if you're familiar with a particular topic or subject!

2. This is a community, and once you've been around and interacted with people for years, you do kind of know them. People's personalities show thru their screen presence----->now whether they are the same way offline is a different story. Like, I don't think most posters here are anywhere near as aggressive in real life as they project on here, calling dudes "fakkits" and threatening them and shyt like that...

Most people in general aren't this openly aggressive, there are personal and professional consequences for behaving this way in the the real world...

But when you post year over year with people, you do learn about their personality, so I'd argue that you do know who people are based upon that...

Shout out to all the nikkas on here who don't choose to post their personal shyt, but ain't no hate on those who have put their names public, shout out to them too!

And actually I just remembered a nikka in this thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-upon-this-hot-boy-gangsta-interview.1022064/
Tried to soft call me a liar 🤣 I don't know why nighas on here think just because they don't have experience with something someone else doesn't. Cats do this shyt about a number of topics here, certainly not just the topic of that thread...

Just because I don't know something doesn't mean someone else doesn't, everybody ain't lying just because they "anonymous on a web forum"...
A fellow street breh huh? :obama:

I happen to be an OG crip myself and have ties with the bloods.

If u dont believe me u can travel across the country and we can throw hands. :pacspit:

Just dont ask me any og crip questions. Dont wanna get reprimanded by the set :hubie:Thats how it works right? I already know of course. Just testing u to see if u do:troll:

Be warned :ufdup: Despite my street breh activities i have all day to sit here and argue for 10 pages, completely deflecting from ur various published credentials with insults, profanities and fade run invitations i fully intend to back up assuming u are willing to travel across the country to a location that wont register on google maps for whatever reason :troll: