Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I figured. :mjlol:

For the record (and for anyone who cares):

I am the YouTuber "Th3Birdman". I have over 57 million views on my channel, with 230k subscribers

Screenshot-1069.png

That is by definition what "famous" means:

Screenshot-1070.png

Usually, I say "internet famous", to distinguish me from someone like Will Smith. That's what I would call "world famous"

As far as my work being for "Cacs" as he would say, I cannot choose who follows my work. That's not how that works.

If I could, I would have billions of subs :russ:

As far as me being a "hater" (another completely incorrect take), I have an ongoing series where I HUMOROUSLY FACT CHECK CINEMASINS.

The same thing I did to Luken is the same thing I do in that series-- fact checking. That's not what "hate" means.

For anyone doubting this, please watch any one of my videos in this series. Here's a few you can chose

Oh that’s you? :laff:

Keep giving that bytch ass CinemaSins hell :pacspit:

fukking hate that channel

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:laff: yall really let this nikka be yall nerd hero and come on here and gas shyt up

I date a lot of amateur (read: IG) models in the LA area

Dates amatuer models in LA? Really? :dead: On this nikkas IG he has NO fly hoes commenting on his pictures. Just family and dorks. Breh has all the followers yet his posts barely get any comments or likes.

As a matter fact, if you look at his followers a lot of the accounts are "young women" with 50 followers but are following 6000 people. Basically bots. There's tons of them on his follower list. The breh literally buying followers on IG and using his YT subscribers receipts to run a whole bunch of bullshyt by yall. For 2 years he said he played at IHS "for Patrick Roy" who's the fukking varsity coach, whole time he only played JV :dead:

But nah, this nikka a former pro ball prospect turned YTer that is all over LA on some Kai Cenat shyt piping down amateur IG models because he makes videos about CinemaSins :laff:

breh is NO different than Luken

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
- Claimed to play varsity basketball FOR PATRICK ROY, tried to dance around it by lying about his HS timeline, even mentioned two twins as if he actually played with them, then when he's pressed for proof all he shows are screenshots talking about JUNIOR VARSITY

-Claimed to be a guaranteed pro prospect yet he didn't play varsity bal

-Claimed to be mainstream famous like he’s really known in pop culture when really it’s just comic book fans that’s know him

-Claimed to be a fly nikka yet on IG he's wearing Levi Shirts

-Claimed to fukk IG models all over LA yet there's no IG models on his IG followers

-Claimed to have legit IG followers, yet we all know young women don’t have 50 followers and follow 6000 people so they are clearly bots which means he clearly bought followers

-Claims to move all around LA everyday on some fly shyt but when he was beefing with Luken in one of the threads he posted his car registration and it said Anaheim. Thread got deleted but he clearly moved to OC since he’s most comfortable around asians

But because his comic book videos are popular with comic book dorks yall let him lie about all this shyt :pachaha:making vids about CinemaSins and having receipts about YT subscribers somehow gives you license to claim you’re mainstream famous, you were a pro level basketball prospect and you’re popular in the LA social scene with top notch IG hoes.

None of them hoes who be around brehs like Kai Cenat know who this nikka is. He was in a thread last year acting like he be at the same events as karrechue yall stop playing and drinking the kool aid.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Nah dont do that. Y'all stay trying to play these internet games. He put on false claims on me years ago, never proved it and ducked the ban bet by claiming i was ignore when I wasn't. Now I'm showing proof that he's lying, im showing rosters birthdates twitter posts even the twins HE mentioned. He hasn't shown shyt. If he was this real hooper Inglewood nikka from the 00s there’d be at least some record of it on some level. He would have pics on his IG about it since he brags about it so much on forums and twitter. Dont play with me
But if you truly believe you are correct and have info/research to back it up then make the bet and get him out the paint like he did Luken. Either you are confident in the evidence you have or not.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But if you truly believe you are correct and have info/research to back it up then make the bet and get him out the paint like he did Luken. Either you are confident in the evidence you have or not.

Go back, Breh already said he’s not doing the ban bet. Then he posted screenshots talking about JV. So he already lost, if we did the ban bet I would’ve won but nikkas here (not you) wanna play dumb.

He ducked a ban bet with me about a different issue a few years ago. He avoids addressing me directly and saying he has me on ignore cuz I been hoeing his ass out this entire time. I never drank the Kool aid about none of this shyt.

Every time he posted about IHS on here and twitter he was giving off the indication he played varsity and that he was a real hooper and could’ve played pro. Now we see he only played JV for two years and the only proof is screenshots. No pics or vids of him actually playing. Breh is a capper, even if you like his YT vids it’s clear hes capping about all this other shyt.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas is really on here arguing over a high school basketball career :russ:

That's the thing-- I'm not. He tried to.

You'll notice, I've never talked about my basketball career on this board, because it's an extremely painful memory for me, given what happened with my hair situation, and later me getting injured. I took basketball extremely seriously, as you can see from the screenshots I posted in here.

I had an opportunity to go pro overseas, and a series of events prevented that from ever happening, sending me on a different career path, one for which I am extremely thankful, but at the same time, caused me great mental distress. I still get upset about it all these years later when I sit and think about it.

I loved ball. It was the one thing I had, being a poor nikka from the hood. That was taken away from me, and I didn't know what I would do with my life.

:yeshrug:

Regardless, I never brought this stuff up here on this board. I don't even know where 10Bandz saw me talking about my attempt at going pro; that's not something I've discussed on this board, so you can see this guy is following me around, trying to find literally anything on me, when I've been upfront and honest about myself from day one. I don't have anything to hide. Mission Failed.

Hell, I've been talking about my hair with people for years :russ:

Screenshot-1080.png

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You'll notice, I've never talked about my basketball career on this board, because it's an extremely painful memory for me, given what happened with my hair situation, and later

THAT'S CAP!!!!!!!!!

(For reference, I was born in the late 80s, grew up in the 90s. I come from a basketball family; mom's played for Dorsey High and later Los Angeles High, pops hooped at Crenshaw High. I hooped for Inglewood High under Pat Roy)

In fact, they killed the homie Baby Smiley years ago. That was my dog, we lived across the street from each other and we played basketball for Inglewood High School

My coach (Pat Roy, Inglewood High School) would have KILLED me for that type of shyt. It's sad seeing it from a professional.

But he didnt talk about his basketball career on here?

On NUMEROUS occasions this nikka said he played at at IHS FOR/UNDER Patrick Roy. Roy was the VARSITY coach at IHS. HE was a locally famous legend.

He was up in stan threads and on twitter telling people his opinioon on Bron vs Kobe was superior cuz he played ball on a high level and that he was going pro. Now he's sitting here giving sob stories about how he only played JV because of his hair and how its so hard to talk about and he never mentioned it on here. A real pro prospect would've had offers to transfer, FOH

Not to mention he wont address none of the other shyt he been capping out.

yall gonna stop playing with me. I know yall like comic books but this nikka was going in HARD on Luken on some low hanging fruit shyt. see im a real nikka, i go after the Coli TLR favs like Rhakim and Birdman who I KNOW be capping ALL THE TIME on here.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm really a quadriplegic, I type through text to speech and have a Filipina nurse assisting me

I almost got up and beat her ass though, I'm tired of eating Jollibee and chicken adobo :damn:

I post here too but I'm planning to permanently retire soon.
Hurry up fagget! :camby:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Every time thiss nikka Birdman mentioned playing ball at Inglewood high he made it a point to stress he played for Patrick Roy because he knows thats a famous name.

He couldn't jus say "My coach would've killed me for that!" No he had to name drop a nikka he didnt actually play for "because of his hair" so he could seem realer and flyer than he really is and get clout from internet nikkas.

nikka was tryna clout chase on here off that Pat Roy shyt, just like he tries to clout chase fukking LA IG Models and having real IG followers just cuz he has a lot of comic con fans from YT.

yall keep believing in him though :dead: