Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mean message boards are some of the last places people can be anonymous.

I don't know why anyone would believe anything people post here about themselves. Just cause youve seen a screen name multiple times doesn't mean you know that person or that person even exists. Could be A.I. we do not know.

Daps
I mean message boards are some of the last places people can be anonymous.

I don't know why anyone would believe anything people post here about themselves. Just cause youve seen a screen name multiple times doesn't mean you know that person or that person even exists. Could be A.I. we do not know.

I've been somewhat open. I mean, I don't give out enough info for ppl to find me. But anything I've said on here is true. I have no reason to lie.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman you gonna let this dude talk shyt bout you bro? Tell him put respect on your name

I think you missed the last page of the thread, gang.

In any case, he does this because I have him on ignore. He can't reach me, so he takes to spreading lies about me that I can't see.

Sccit did the same thing, only he would occasionally hit my rep for no reason on unrelated shyt :mjlol:

Seriously, look at my rep. Sccit would frivously rep 25 people for the exclusive purpose of bringing it around to neg me :dead::russ:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I figured. :mjlol:

For the record (and for anyone who cares):

I am the YouTuber "Th3Birdman". I have over 57 million views on my channel, with 230k subscribers

Screenshot-1069.png

That is by definition what "famous" means:

Screenshot-1070.png

Usually, I say "internet famous", to distinguish me from someone like Will Smith. That's what I would call "world famous"

As far as my work being for "Cacs" as he would say, I cannot choose who follows my work. That's not how that works.

If I could, I would have billions of subs :russ:

As far as me being a "hater" (another completely incorrect take), I have an ongoing series where I HUMOROUSLY FACT CHECK CINEMASINS.

The same thing I did to Luken is the same thing I do in that series-- fact checking. That's not what "hate" means.

For anyone doubting this, please watch any one of my videos in this series. Here's a few you can chose

Mans has subs and viewers too :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think you missed the last page of the thread, gang.

In any case, he does this because I have him on ignore. He can't reach me, so he takes to spreading lies about me that I can't see.

Sccit did the same thing, only he would occasionally hit my rep for no reason on unrelated shyt :mjlol:

Seriously, look at my rep. Sccit would frivously rep 25 people for the exclusive purpose of bringing it around to neg me :dead::russ:
Props… no fly zone for them bozo LWO nikkas :salute:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:patrice:

You're a Laker company man and think Lebron is an overall better player than Kobe? :ehh: That's rare

I do not choose my positions by emotions. That's something I've demonstrated countless times here on this board-- I am a man of facts, statistics, numbers, logic and reason.

This is why I got into it with Civic, and MMS and others on this board. I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories and arguments from the heart.

LeBron James is statistically better than Kobe Bryant by nearly every measure anyone can make. More points for a career, more PPG for a career, more assists, more rebounds, more steals, better FG%, better clutch numbers, better head to head numbers, I mean you name it, LeBron is better at it.

They got angry with me stating a fact because they're emotional. That's why 10Bandz lurks any thread I'm in or mentioned in-- I hurt her feelings.

But it's not personal, I just stated what can be shown to be true. :manny:

I love Kobe. I just don't think he was better than LeBron at basketball. Only Kobe stans think this way, and none of them can back it up with any facts. If they have some, I'm all ears

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He was in HS in 03 and stopped senior year :laff: Conveniently the year before maxpreps stops posting the rosters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the man has posted his social media accounts and youtube channel...

he not hiding behind a screen name...

you should post yours too.. so we can look over your shyt

What does that have to do with him lying about playing at Inglewood High?

I never said anything against his YT account. Again he posts like he's mainstream famous and fukks fly bytches when in reality he's only known to cac nerds and theres NO fly bytches on his IG followers or on his comments. So is this nikka Kai Cenat like he stays claiming on here? He's mainstream famous like he initially tried to claim on here? He's popping in LA scene with all the other fly YTers? No. He gasses up on here because he knows a lot of y'all are dorks right up his alley.

We all already know he has a popular YT channel where he makes a million videos about one guy and gathered a bunch of dork comic book cacs fans as a result.

Now where is the proof he played for Inglewood High and was pro prospect? Last year of MaxPreps rosters is 04-05 but he just happened to leave in 2003 and didnt play senior year. But 8 years later he was allegedly a surefire pro prospect who only didnt make it because he got hurt? FOH

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I had tryouts for a Japanese pro league team called the Tokyo Apache in 2010 and something set up for the Korean league prior to getting injured in 2011.

He was tryouts but he got injured :laff: So last year of playing basketball was junior year of HS in 02/03 but damn near 10 years later he was gonna be in the pros if he didnt get hurt

QuB4uNw.jpeg

"I was quite literally going pro" as if he was fresh out of college. But his was in 2011 yet he stopped playing HS ball junior year 9 years before. yeah okay :laff:

and the only reason he told that twitter user he was going pro was to make it seem like he had more of a right to say Bron over Kobe :dead: