Luken Got Caught, But Imagine Who Didn't.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this nikkas age is listed as 34 years old

August 14, 1989

His bday is def Aug 14 based on his IG. And that forum profile is definitely his:

https://scms-u-suit_chair_trip.www.smogon.com/forums/members/th3birdman15.343500/

someone on his profile says "Nice LeBron pic" so thats for sure him

If he 34 how was he in his last year of HS in 2003? :laff: Someone born in 1989 would've graduated HS in 2007. Which means he would've started HS in 2003 not ending. And he says he didnt play his LAST year which means he played the previous ones. He would've been playing during the years MaxPreps has the rosters.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We had twins that played forward for us, Justin and Jalen Thomas. They also had long hair, until they cut it for the team.

icY0q03.png

seniors in 2006-2007 :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: lines up exactly with Th3Birdman's age which means he should be listed on these rosters too, 04-05/05-06 if he didn't play his last year

bu-bu-bu-bu-bju-but 2003 :mjlol:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He was tryouts but he got injured :laff: So last year of playing basketball was junior year of HS in 02/03 but damn near 10 years later he was gonna be in the pros if he didnt get hurt

QuB4uNw.jpeg

"I was quite literally going pro" as if he was fresh out of college. But his was in 2011 yet he stopped playing HS ball junior year 9 years before. yeah okay :laff:

and the only reason he told that twitter user he was going pro was to make it seem like he had more of a right to say Bron over Kobe :dead:
just challenge him to a ban bet over playing at inglewood high...

:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
just challenge him to a ban bet over playing at inglewood high...

:yeshrug:

Only if he accepts the ban bet about that soundcloud he posted 2 years ago being me :manny: You see when this beef all started I shytted on him, he tried to expose me with a soundcloud with my username and when I pressed the issue he claimed to put me on ignore and has refused to engage with me since. Even now, he pretends he doesn't see my posts but last month when I first pointed out this Inglewood high fraud he DM'd me immediately talking peformative bullshyt about a "fade" instead of addressing it on the forum.

He tried to lazily address it now "I was in HS in 03, i didnt play my senior year then 9 years later i was gonna be pro in Korea" as if 2003 was his last year, but as you can see all of that isn't lining up with his stated age, along with the timeline of the twins he himself mentioned.

Looks like breh was in HS from around 2003-2007, which means his playing years are directly in line with the years maxpreps presents the rosters. If he didnt play his senior year that means he should be on the 05-06 roster at the very least. He tried to weasel his way out of it like his last year of HS was in 03 and he was playing before that. FOH.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Only if he accepts the ban bet about that soundcloud he posted 2 years ago being me :manny: You see when this beef all started I shytted on him, he tried to expose me with a soundcloud with my username and when I pressed the issue he claimed to put me on ignore and has refused to engage with me since. Even now, he pretends he doesn't see my posts but last month when I first pointed out this Inglewood high fraud he DM'd me immediately talking peformative bullshyt about a "fade" instead of addressing it on the forum.

He tried to lazily address it now "I was in HS in 03, i didnt play my senior year then 9 years later i was gonna be pro in Korea" as if 2003 was his last year, but as you can see all of that isn't lining up with his stated age, along with the timeline of the twins he himself mentioned.

Looks like breh was in HS from around 2003-2007, which means his playing years are directly in line with the years maxpreps presents the rosters. If he didnt play his senior year that means he should be on thew 05-06 roster at the very least. He tried to weasel his way out of it like his last year of HS was in 03 and he was playing before that. FOH.
breh wtf

do you want to argue the point about inglewood high or not?

looks like you taking every word personal and you dont really believe what you been saying

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
breh wtf

do you want to argue the point about inglewood high or not?

looks like you taking every word personal and you dont really believe what you been saying

Nah dont do that. Y'all stay trying to play these internet games. He put on false claims on me years ago, never proved it and ducked the ban bet by claiming i was ignore when I wasn't. Now I'm showing proof that he's lying, im showing rosters birthdates twitter posts even the twins HE mentioned. He hasn't shown shyt. If he was this real hooper Inglewood nikka from the 00s there’d be at least some record of it on some level. He would have pics on his IG about it since he brags about it so much on forums and twitter. Dont play with me

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nah dont do that. Y'all stay trying to play these internet games. He put on false claims on me years ago, never proved it and ducked the ban bet by claiming i was ignore when I wasn't. Now I'm showing proof that he's lying, im showing rosters birthdates twitter posts even the twins HE mentioned. He hasn't shown shyt. If he was this real hooper Inglewood nikka from the 00s there’d be at least some record of it on some level. He would have pics on his IG about it since he brags about it so much on forums and twitter. Dont play with me
ok, well @Th3Birdman you down to ban bet this dude about playing for inglewood?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ok, well @Th3Birdman you down to ban bet this dude about playing for inglewood?

Lol I kinda like the idea of this guy continuing to flail in the wind, grasping at straws, crying about me. I don't need to ban bet him, I'll just post the receipts, and he'll disappear like always.

Me and my teammates were juuuuust having this conversation like a year ago with a guy that wasn't aware that I played basketball for Inglewood High. I'll find it on FB. You gonna have to give me a minute though.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lol I kinda like the idea of this guy continuing to flail in the wind, grasping at straws, crying about me. I don't need to ban bet him, I'll just post the receipts, and he'll disappear like always.

Me and my teammates were juuuuust having this conversation like a year ago with a guy that wasn't aware that I played basketball for Inglewood High. I'll find it on FB. You gonna have to give me a minute though.
just ban bet him.... come with proof... watch him hit the bushes

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: I literally posted every single Inglewood high roster and he's not on them, claimed he played before that but his birth year doesn't line up. The twinn he mentioned are on maxpreps but he's not :mjlol:

If he played he would've easily posted receipts like he did for his YT channel. Why can't he just give a clear answer of the years he played at Inglewood and why he isn't on maxpreps? "I was in HS in 03 and didnt play my senior year" and referencing some twins who were seniors in 07 doesn't explain anything

now he's gonna drum up some fake ass FB posts when MaxPreps exists, if he played he'd be listed on the roster simple as that :russ:

So he was a pro level prospect at Inglewood high yet theres NO trace online of his name tied to inglewood high's basketball team. Don't tell me this nikka was the team manager :dead:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I figured. :mjlol:

For the record (and for anyone who cares):

I am the YouTuber "Th3Birdman". I have over 57 million views on my channel, with 230k subscribers

Screenshot-1069.png

That is by definition what "famous" means:

Screenshot-1070.png

Usually, I say "internet famous", to distinguish me from someone like Will Smith. That's what I would call "world famous"

As far as my work being for "Cacs" as he would say, I cannot choose who follows my work. That's not how that works.

If I could, I would have billions of subs :russ:

As far as me being a "hater" (another completely incorrect take), I have an ongoing series where I HUMOROUSLY FACT CHECK CINEMASINS.

The same thing I did to Luken is the same thing I do in that series-- fact checking. That's not what "hate" means.

For anyone doubting this, please watch any one of my videos in this series. Here's a few you can chose

Not a big comic head here nor a cac, but anyone who hasnt, i seriously implore u check out his channel. True to the @Luken exposal, dem vids go hard man. That potter series.... :whew:

And with the state of mainstream celebrity, particularly these days...:francis: Personally I cant help but put breh much higher up the stan list than most the mainstream competition. And i say this with conviction. :salute:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Stop playing, you're a capping ass nikka in TLR just like him u act like nikkas dont know :dead:
im all about making shyt happen instead of just arguing for pages with no resolution...

if he really played... you get bushed

if he bullshytting... he gets bushed...

I dont know why you have an issue with what im doing